When you guys make out - 💙💛

I think we've all been waiting for this, not gonna lie: I have....

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
-LEO's POV- 💙

Y/N and I were at her place, in her room watching a movie and I...couldn't take it anymore.

My mind kept itching me closer to Y/N and it kept getting surprisingly hot in here but it wasn't really it was all in my head.

For one reason and one reason only. As much as I wanted to deny it, I knew it was true.

I wanted to make out with Y/N. It was in all those movies we used to go see when we snuck out from grocery runs but until now, I hadn't really cared for them.

Maybe that was why I was literally keeping Y/N by my side this whole time...

-THIRD PERSON POV- 💛

After half way through the movie you were starting to get a bit worried about Leo. He had been clingy before but this was just something else, he was never letting you out of his sight and his whole face was drenched in sweat.

"Uh, Leo? You good?" You asked, pausing the movie and looking over to him.

"I'm right as rain, thank you for asking, Y/N!!" He shrieked looking anything but fine.

"Right as rain? Alright, Leo. What's up?"

He took a deep breath and held both of your hands and deep red blush appearing on his cheeks.

"Y/N. I want to do something more than just kissing you?" He sighed, looking away.

"Leo, are you talking about sex?" You asked, eyebrows raised.

"WHAT!? NO! I WAS TALKING ABOUT MAKING OUT!?" He yelled, looking mortified.

You have a soft "Oh." And then a look. "You wanna make out with me?"

"Well, yeah. We've been dating 2 months and I just thought...you know what this was stupid." he  got up and scratched his neck embarrassed.

You grabbed his shoulders and pulled him close you. "Oh don't think it's a stupid idea.." 

Leo wasted no time in smashing his lips against your and slipping his tongue into your mouth and exploring it, you squeaked as your breaths mixed together, Leo turned switched placed roughly so were standing and he was sitting, He pulled you onto his lap and your wrapped your legs around his waist, deeply.

God, he was good at this.

Leo pulled you closer so your chest was banging against his. Hands were rubbing up and down your sides as you wrapped your arms on his neck, feeling it gently. He moved down to your neck, kissing it gently, you could tell he was trying hard not to leave a mark on you, so you're mom wouldn't ask questions.

His hands found their was your hips as you pulled him back to your mouth again missing him deeply, but you were gonna do things a little bit differently. This time you bit his lip squeezed his shoulders, forcing your way into his mouth. Once claiming your area, you began to explore.

Leo didn't know what was actually happening but it looked like he was enjoying this dominance battle. He stood up quickly and lifted you up before pushing you against the wall playfully and pinning your wrists above your head (THANKS RAPH), he ran his finger over your top lip and smirked. "Not on my watch, princess." 

And then he continued to kiss you on your cheeks and lips before you got a blushing overload and had to stop. "OKAY! YOU WIN!" You laughed. And he whopped with glee

-TEASE SCORE-

PERFECT GIRL 💘: 14

FEARLESS LEADER💙: 1

"Y/N!!! I'M HOME!!!!" You heard your mom yell, and Leo scrambled off of you and out your window. 

"Until next time, my lady?" He said, kissing you.#

"Goodbye, my fearless leader!!" You laughed kissing him back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And with 1 hour to spare guys!!! (My Time Zone) I was watching the 2003 version of TMNT and now I'm crushing on that version of Michaelangelo, should I write a boyfriend scenarios of him as well or all four!?

Until Next time, ShyBeanz😴💙✌️

-@ShyBeanzLuvRicecakes