When he does something adorable - 💙

LEO'S POV - 💙

I was in our room with the others and me and Y/N were texting as usual she was teasing the shell off of me, at least she couldn't see that I was blushing redder than raph's mask.

We finished talking when she had to go off to go to school, that was when I started thinking, I need to get that plan into action. And first things first, I shuddered at even the thought of suggestions from my brother's of all people but who was I supposed to ask, Splinter?

"Hey guys...?" I called out to the others, Raph, Mikey and Donnie turned to me.

"Yeah, Leo?" Mikey said, I took a deep breath.

"How do I tease, Y/N?" I asked simply.

"Teasing?" Raph said looking disgusted as hell.

"GROSS. GROSS! THIS IS DISGUSTING!!" Donnie screamed.

"WHAT THE HELL LEO, WHY MUST YOU SCAR US!?" Mikey shouted

"JUST HELP ME!?" I yelled desperately.

"You wanna tease her?" Raph asked, jumping off his bed to my bunk.

"Well yeah..." I said scratching my neck.

"Then just slam her against the wall and pin her wrists above her head. It's in all the fanfics Donnie reads" Raph shrugged.

"YOU READ MY FANFICS??"

"Not the point guys. And no, Raph I'm not doing that, I don't want to hurt her."

"Why don't you just give her a hickey then?" Raph said, simply as if what he said wasn't totally inappropriate for our two younger brothers to hear.

"What's a hic-" Mikey started but I shut him down before this conversation that was already awkward as hell became to awkward to continue.

"NO! I Can't do that! We've only been dating for a month and a half.!!" I exclaimed.

"Here, lemme look it up for you." Donnie sighed, typing on his laptop, I bit my lip and waited for the embarrassing suggestions to flood in. "Here it says a lot girls like it when you snap their bra straps. Maybe you should do that. But what's a bra strap?"

"NO, STOP TALKING!" I yelled, waving my arms, even the though of doing that was embarrassing.

"What else is there, Donnie?" Raph asked, cleaning his teeth out with one of his sais and peering over Donnie's shoulder at his laptop. "Hey it say most girls like it when you use pick up lines on them. Try that." 

"Alright, I guess that could work..." I peered over at Donnie's computer. And then I put on my rizziest voice and said "Did it hurt when you fell from heaven, because girl you be looking like an angel."

There was a pause and then all the guys started laughing their heads off.
"What the shell was that, Leo?"

"This is why we say you have no rizz!!!"

I flushed and crossed my arms. "Come, on it's not like you could do any better!"

""Did it hurt when you fell from heaven, because girl you be looking like an angel.." Mikey said and I can't lie it was pretty good which only proved me wrong.

"Alright help me!" I wailed.

-TIME SKIP- ✨A FEW HOURS LATER✨

Y/N came into the lair and set her school bag down and hugged me. "Hey, Fearless."

"Hi, Perfect girl." I said kissing her forehead. "Have a good day?"

"Ehhhh, it was alright. I had a few tests but I'm sure I did fine." She said back and sat on a chair.

"Hey, Y/N watch this:" And the. I put a rose between my teeth and looked at her like the guys told me too, then I but on the smarmiest, rizziest and deepest voice I could think of and said:   "If you were a dinosaur you'd be gorgesaurus..."

I waited for her reaction which was covering her mouth with her sleeve and giggling.

"I've got another! Are you a magician, because when I look at you everything else disappears."

"Leo!" She laughed, smiling up at me.

"One more: Do you like Mexican food? Because I wanna wrap you up like a Bae-Ritto." I raised my 'eyebrows' at before she went into a laughing fit.

"Leo! What the actual hell?" She said in between laughter.

She wasn't blushing she was giggling her head off at me, and then I turned around and there were my brothers laughing at me as well.

"I cannot believe he fell for it!!" Donnie laughed.

"Wha- YOU GUYS TRICKED ME!!?" I exclaimed, pretty red from blushing.

"Well, yeah it was just too good not to." Raph said and with that the three of them took of before I could kick their butts.

I hung my head. Y/N held my shoulders and pushed me chin up with her finger.

"Even though I don't know what the hell that was, I like it." She said smiling.

"Really?" I said glowing.

"Yes, it was adorable," She said and kissed me. "Just never ask your brothers for help ever again. Because the rose in the mouth, was not giving."
She laughed and took it from my and put it in her mouth.

Mimicking my voice she stood in front of me and said: "Are you a magician because when I look at you everything else disappears."

I blushed hard and she giggled at my expression. "Y/N!!"

-TEASE SCORE-

PERFECT GIRL💘:14
FEARLESS LEADER💙: 0

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Thanks for everything, ShyBeanz❤️🥰🍓
-ShyBeanzLuvRicecakes