"I'm not much of a decorator. It's just me living here so I didn't need much. Anything you want to add I'll get." He said.

Inside the doors there was a staircase that went upstairs and the space then opened up to a den area that had a view of the backyard and attached to the kitchen.

The place didn't look lived in but that made sense since it was just him here most of the time

"Feel free to use the kitchen as much as you want. Oma cooks whatever and I eat it. I'm not picky. She's prepared to make enough for you and Jasper. We work a lot of hours so Oma makes sure I don't starve and she'll make sure you are taken cared of as well." He said as we walked through the kitchen. It was nice but I wasn't much of a cook.

"Jasper and I eat alot of frozen meals

"Jasper and I eat alot of frozen meals." I said softly.

"Nee Nee. I will not have that. You have a growing boy and I will make sure he has what he needs to stay growing." Oma Rose said coming into the kitchen, Jasper holding on to her hand.

"Daddy, Oma said she will be my granny." He squealed jumping up in down. I winced at the volume and snuck a look at Grayson but he seemed unfazed, instead he was laughing softly.

"Now Oma won't baby me. What a relief. Come on let me show you the rest of the house." He said pulling my hand.

There was a laundry area and pantry behind the kitchen then he showed me a small office on the first floor.

"Now that you are here this will be yours

"Now that you are here this will be yours. The tech stuff is not my thing." He said when we got to the room. I smiled softly still not able to say much.

We went upstairs where there were 5 more rooms. He showed me the one for me.

"There is a bathroom in this room, which is nice

"There is a bathroom in this room, which is nice. So you have all the privacy you need." He paused and stepped closer releasing my hand and running a hand down my back. I shivered. "If that's what you want." He added his voice growing gruff. I swallowed and looked at him mouth. We were so close I know all I'd have to do was lean in and we could be kissing. He turned my slowly so that I was facing him and backed me up until I had to sit on the bed.

"Bryce. I want to be honest with you." He said bringing his hands up to cup both sides of my neck and he tilted my face up to his. "I've spent 10 years looking at someone I wanted and couldn't have. Now there is nothing keeping me from her. I don't want to repeat that with you." He leaned down and pressed his lips to mine and I groaned involuntarily. I moved my hands to his waist and held on for dear life. He tasted so good and his kiss made my toes curl and for the first time in forever I actually felt my cock growing hard. I slipped one hand down and readjusted myself. He broke the kiss and pressed his forehead to mine.

"You don't have to hide how your body reacts to me. This is a safe space. You are safe with me." He whispered. "If there is anything you don't want I respect your wishes and boundaries." I nodded at his words and he pressed his lips to mine again.

I remembered all the talks I've had with Kennedy about letting things happen and allowing myself to be loved again so I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him against me tighter. I did want him and there was nothing that was in the way of us being together. I pulled my face back some.

"Isn't this a bit fast?" I asked. Grayson kissed my neck then my cheek before taking a small step back. His lips were swollen from kissing and his cheeks pink and I loved the way he looked.

"If it feels fast to you I'll slow down." He said carefully, I couldn't read his expression and I was certain he was masking it on purpose.

"I don't know, I'm nervous. I've never been with a man before and I don't know if I'm ready to be in a relationship with a woman so soon after my divorce. And that's just me assuming that's what you guys want? The three of us to be together." I said. He bit his cheek and nodded.

"Don't worry about us or how much time you need. It's okay. It's no rush. I just wanted you to know how I feel." He said calmly. Almost too calm. He extended his hand. "Come on, let's finish the tour."