I sighed loudly as I slumped down in one of the booths by the corner, which had a clear view of the dancers. It was a really nice spot. If you didn't want to be seen but wanted to see.

"Hey." A soft voice called out, and my eyebrows pulled inwards. I scanned all around me and didn't see anyone, so I leaned back, but the same voice called again.

"Who-" My words lodged in the back of my throat as an omega with black hair and striking yellow eyes appeared in front of me.

"You can't do that!" I yelped, clutching my shirt above my heart and leaning forward to catch my breath that the mysterious omega had just stolen.

"I-I'm sorry." She said, and I nodded, telling her it was okay.

"Is there something that you need?" I asked her, and she nodded, taking a seat in the booth.

"Yes, I was at the ball we talked -" she started.

"We?"

"Yes, me and you, I came looking for a friend -"

"How would I know this friend of yours?" I asked to cut her off again.

"Well, he was the one that was hosting the ball, so I assumed you knew him since you were there." She said, and I hummed.

That was a bold assumption.

"The king?" I asked, and she nodded with an eager smile on her face.

"What about him?"

"Well, he's my friend, and I wanted to meet with him." She said, twiddling her fingers.

I didn't know Zephyr had friends and female friends at that, but why was she coming to me. She could've just gone to the palace and met with Oz.

"Well, I can't help you here. What I can do for you is send a message so I'll need your name." I said, and she nodded once again.

"Yes, you can tell Zuki that Azura was looking for him." She said and got out of the booth, leaving me there stunned.

She meant Mizuki. My jaw dropped when I realized she was the one that asked me for Mizuki at the ball, but who was she?

Azura?

I thought Lara and Elara were the only females he knew. I guess not.

I left the booth, heading for the exit, but was stopped by Rhys, who blocked my path.

"Where are you going?" He asked, folding his arms over his chest.

"Out." I said, pointing my index finger behind him, and he turned to look where I was pointing then back at me with a frown on his face.

I've never seen him smile and it was bothering me, we've done numerous things, I've had him shaking, moaning, stuttering you name it I had him like that but never smiling.

"No." He said firmly, and I rolled my eyes sighing.

"I'm not going far, just getting some fresh air, then I'll be right back." I said, pushing past him, patting him on the chest.

I pushed the door, and the bright scorching sun hit me full force. I raised my hands to shield my eyes as I stepped outside.

I didn't even know where I was going, I was too tired of doing the same thing over and over, and the one thing has been on my mind constantly.

Ever since Mizuki asked about Koa, I had this bad feeling that he was right, and this all was going according to plan.

I just needed some proof.