Mamis baby

This is a Rhea and Boo version of Cody and his daughter when they showed in away its obviously different and not what was said between becky and Rhea but what ever you get the point you probably seen it xxx.

Boo-11 in video 5
Demi/Rhea- 27 in video 20

-demi/Rhea pov-

I was in the ring with Dom doing a promo before wrestlemaina.

I was on about becky amd how she doesnt stand a chance against Rhea Bloody Ripley. "And becky listen mate i know your back there and you can hear me" i do my smirk before continuing "this is mine, i run the womans division if you think you have a chance at wrestlemaina you've been hit too many times".

"Now you may ask what makes me so confident" i look at dom who smiles at me. "Its not just because she is Rhea Ripley. Mami" Dom says earning his boos "its because of my baby, my little girl is one of my main motivation this title is because of her".

On the screen above is a old video of boo sat between my legs and one of the titles i had a while back "mummy best she win" boo says in the video in the video i smile and kisses her head as she pat the belt on our laps.

The camera pan back to me and Dom "see that now becky you told everyone that you tell your daughter Roux about why mummys injured but i dont have to do that see because my baby girls mother is a champion she destroys anyone who dares get in the ring with her."

The promo goes on then me and Dom head backstage we walk to the judgment day clubhouse where i see Damian,Finn, JD and Boo "mummy!" Boo runs over to me to which i slightly bend down hugging her "you okay boo" i smile placing a kiss yo her forehead "yeah uncle lu let me do his hair" she smiled so innocently at me and da main shrugs "i am a softy for her what can i say" this makes us all giggle "such a big bad guy" JD jokes earning a slap on the arm from Damian "who's up for going out tonight?" Dom asks "we can go where you thinking?'" I ask and we all think and decide on a small restaurant nearby.

We grab our bags i hold boos little bag "ready princess" i smile and she nods "love you so much" i press a small and gentle kiss to her cheek as i hold her close "i love you too mummy".