Pebble

TW: mentions of SH

Present Demi/Rhea-23
Past Demi-18
Past Boo-3

-Demi pov- present-

I was currently in a interview about mental health as i was happy to share and enlighten people about it. My little girl Rebecca was staying at my friend Luis aka Damian Priests house till this ends.

I sat across the interview Lillian we were having a good time talking about life and struggles.

"For me my personal one was like, i would abuse myself and all that stuff" lillian looked at me "like cutting?" She asked.

I nodded and glanced at my phone my lock screen was a photo of me and Boo at the zoo a few weeks ago "yes,  i used to do that when i was younger but i remember this one time with my little girl Boo who i have to say was my motivation for life and moving on she is my absolute everything i mean, yeah"

-past-

I was sat on the toilet seat looking at my bare thighs cuts of red on the my eyes red and cheeks wet from tears when i heard a little tap on the door making me panicked i rushed to hide my balde and hide my cuts.

I wiped my eyes and opened the door a little, i looked down to see my little girl looking at me her face showing many features of my own from her eyes hair and nose she was my mini me.

"Yes baby?" I asked trying not to sound sad as i put on a smile "mummy?" I watched her little hands pry the door open more, she wrapped his arms aound my leg hugging them "no sad mummy" she looked up at me and i smiled tears formed in my eyes as i picked her up.

Her arms now wrapped around my neck and she placed a little kiss to my cheek my tears now fell down my face as i look at this sweet girl "no sad mummy" her little fingers wiped my tears making me smile softly.

"I am not sad baby, mummy just love her princess so much" i say looking at her little face, life may be shit but looking at Boo made it so much better. Yes having her at 15 made life tricky but i would change her for the world she was so smart and caring.

"Promise mummy something Boo" i looked into her eyes a mirror of mine "Please no matter what happens keep you sweet little smile okay, you dont know it but you save mummy everyday" i held onto her as i placed a kiss on her cheek this time "i pinky promise" she says and i hold out my pinky locking it with hers as well make a pinky promise.

-present-

Lillian smiled at me "Sounds like Boo is a little hero" i chuckled looking down seeing old scars "she like my rock just smaller she is my little pebble keeping me together and here"

I look back at Lillian and she smiles again softly "she is the best thing in my life i loved the feeling of knowing even when going through struggles i kept her alive and i helped her grow it made me feel helpful and like i had a job more than wrestling i was a mother" i smiled looking my rings.

"I know this interview is mental health but can i ask about Rebecca?" I smiled "of course i am happy to share my little girl with the world, she is currently at my friends Luis aka Damian Priests house, boo lovss Damian her nickname for him is lulu i find it so cute so is just precious" i smile and look at Lillian although this is a dark and upsetting topic i couldn't help but smile at Boos name or the thought of her.

"So we know Rebecca as what you have said but what is wrestling life as a 23 year old with a child?" The interview went on we talked about problems and getting better and we talked about Boo someone i am greatly greatful for.