school dance

A/n i know i asked -LUVBLACKHILL to do this and she did it with Matt but i am going to do it instead of matt because i can. Also i do have one request coming out soon and one other idea.

Boo- 10
Demi/Rhea- 25

-Demi/Rhea pov-

I was downstairs feeding the dogs when i heard our front door slam shut "boo?" I called out but got no response, instead i heard feet running up the stairs then yet another door slamming.

I run up the stairs hearing faint sounds of crying, i walk to Rebeccas door and knock on it "baby girl?" I say not hearing anything back i let out a sigh "i am coming in baby".

I open her door to see her hiding her face in between her knees on her bed "oh baby girl what's up" i ask walking over sitting by her she immediately latches on to my side cuddling me.

My hand rubs her back as i let her cry "oh boo" she sniffles looking up at me "mummy" i nod looking at her "there's a daddy daughter dance" i look at her confused "your daddy can go with you baby" i say even though matt isnt her legal or biological dad he treats her like his "its when he is away" she sniffles again amd i pull her closer "boo that cant be all that made you cry tell mummy".

She wipes her nose then opens her mouth "people in my class were bullying me because i don't have a dad to go with and they say daddy would never take me as i am not his real daughter" i look at my daughter with a broken heart "boo listen to me now you father was a terrible man to walk out on us but Matt loves you so much hunny more than you will ever know" i pull her closer kissing the top of her head "now i cant go, i am the only one on my class with no daddy".

I hold Boos face between my hands "Boo i will make sure you go to that dance with a father figure if its Matt or someone else" she nods looking at me i wipe tears off her cheeks "don't listen to mean kids okay they are jealous you have the best mummy and daddy okay" her voice barely breaks a whisper "okay".

I walk downstairs leave boo now i am happy she is feeling better i pick up my phone and open the Judgment day group chat.

Judgement day family

Rhea: guys i have a massive favor

Damian: what?

Rhea: can any over you maybe take boo to a daddy daughter dance as Matt can't make it?

Dominik: what date

Rhea: next week Wednesday

Damian: i am free

Finn: same

Dom: me too

Finn: how about we all go?

Dom: i am in for that

Damian: same she deserves a special day.

I smile as i look at the messages showing many people do care about Boo.

Rhea: thanks guys i will send details now.

-next week-

I was doing little curls in Boos hair as i heard the door go, now i never told Boo who was going to take her "that must be for you princess" i smile turning the iron off and standing up.

We walked to the door and i let her open it "hello princess" Boo face lit up as she saw Finn, Damian and Dom all in suites "look at you so beautiful mi mariposa" Dom smiles and she hugs them all "thanks for coming" i smile at them "anything for our mini Rhea" Damian smiles picking her up it reminded me of when she was younger, me and Damian just became friends.

We talked a little before it was time to go as they came early "lets take a photo before you guys go" i smile as Damian stood in the middle Finn and Dom crouch down by Boo who stood in front of Damian. I posted it to my story and as a post with the caption of 'best team' i smiled and gave Boo a kiss before she had to go "be good have fun and mummy loves you" i say and she smiles "love you too mummy" she kisses my cheek before grabbing Finns hand to go.

I smile as they leave knowing she would have a good time and shut those other kids ass up.