new puppy

Demi/Rhea-24
Boo-9

-Boo Pov-

I was playing with Luna on the living room floor, i was really bored and mummy was doing an interview on zoom so i didn't want to interrupt her.

"Get it Luna!" I giggle as she runs after the soft monkey teddy i threw, i pet luna as she came back dropping it "good girl" i smile.

I was really bored as this new lockdown thing was put into place i got bored easily with not being at school (not that i like it) or seeing friends. I was giving Luna belly rubs when i got an idea i stood up running to mummy's office Luna hot behind and knocked on her door.

-demi pov-

I sighed as i heard a knock at the door "one sec my daughter is at the door" i got up to open the door quickly to see my smiling daughter and Luna running in "yes Boo?" I asked raising my brow "mummy" she said in her little sweet voice "what do you want now" i smiled at her.

"Well Luna needs a friend mummy" my daughter smiles innocently at me and i chuckle "we'll talk after the interview hold on okay princess"she nodded before running away ad i say down "sorry about that she wants a new dog" i chuckle.

-Boo Pov-

I ran to the living room only to see Luna isnt with me so i ran back to mummy's office and tried to be quiet as i walked in.

I saw mummy look at me to which i waved "sorry again boo is back" she smiled waving me over just as i had Luna by the collar. I walked over and sat on her lap cuddling more into her "hello Rebecca" i heard the man say amd i gave a small wave making mummy laugh a little "Rebecca i heard you want a new puppy" he asks me to which i nod "you know what breed" i look at Luna and think "no" i say being more shy then i was before when no one could see me.

I was now back in the living with Luna this time laying on the sofa watching a film i watched already "i am done princess" i heard from behind the sofa watching mummy walk round to sit by me pulling me into her side "so you want a puppy?" She asks and i smile and nod "Luna needs a friend... A puppy friend" i say trying to make a point hoping she takes.

"A puppy friend? Well if i was to get you one what breed should her friend be?" Mummy looks down at me and i smile knowing this might mean i get one "can we look on you phone?" I ask and she pulls out her phone googling dog breeds letting me scroll through till i see one "that one" i say clicking on a English Bull Terrier.

'That one? Why baby?" Mummy takes her phone back looking at the photos "it's snout looks funny its cute" i say as Luna rests her head on me looking at mummy "okay well we'll look at some for sale but it's not a promise we get one" she says clicking on a sight for them.

"If we got one what would you call him/her" mummy asks and i think "girl would be star to match Luna and if its a boy then um Barry" i say and mummy looks at me funny "Barry that's random" she chuckles "very handsome and cute name" i smile and she pulls me close kissing my for she making us both laugh.