snow

Demi/Rhea-20
Boo-5

(Here in England well where i live we actually have setting snow and this came to mind like both of them seeing snow)

-demi/Rhea pov-

"Mummy! Mummy look!" I here the sweet voice of my daughter wake me up "hey baby" i smile pulling her on my bed "mummy! Its the snow stuff" she smiled sweetly this was her first time seeing snow and mine too "lets go get dressed warm then we can go" i smiled and she raced off to her room our puppy Luna following her.

I put shoes on when Becca walk over in her little coat making her look like a marshmallow "aw baby" i smile "ready!" She said all excited "okay shoes boo then we can go out i said picking up her little shoes, boo was always small which was weird as i was tall and her 'father' was tall too.

"Okay lets go baby" i smile taking her hand and recording her reaction as we walk to out garden "mama look! Look snow" she said picking it up her little pink coat standing out "its cold!" She giggles making my heart melt at her pure joy.

I stop recording post it as a highlight on Instagram under 'my baby girl' then i put it away in my pocket "want to make a snowman baby?" I ask and she jumped "yes!" She smiles looking around "how mummy?" She asks so innocently.

I crouch down the get snow in my gloved hands "like this baby" i says making a ball and rolling it in the snow and she watches making her own small one "you want to find it arms baby?" I asked and she runs off looking for sticks and Luna runs around crazy not sure what to think of the snow.

I look over to see Becca running over with two sticks "thank you baby now we just need a carrot for a nose and little stones for buttons" she nodded and run around the garden looking for the items. I finished making the snowman and Becca came over with everything "buttons and nose!" She said happily "thank you baby" i smiled and lifted her up and little so she could put the nose on and then she put the buttons "look mama look!" She smiled at our creation "lets get a picture baby" i smile and she stands but it proudly.

"Mummy its cold" she said and i smilef "lets go in and have hot chocolate and watch Rapunzel?" I smiled and smiled running inside "Luna" i called and she followed in.

And that's how our night went cuddles, Disney and love.

(This is a picture of little me as i couldn't find a picture of what i want so sorry for bad quality)

@rhearipley_wwe

❤💬↗ 🔽Liked by raquelwwe and 738,372 othersrhearipley_wwe: beccas first snow day 💕

❤💬↗ 🔽
Liked by raquelwwe and 738,372 others
rhearipley_wwe: beccas first snow day 💕

Mami-Rhea/Demi child one shotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara