Another puppy

Demi/Rhea- 27
Boo- 12

-Demi/Rhea pov-

Today was Boos birthday and she had been on about getting another dog as barry and Luna were 'her' dogs. Even though they kind of are.

I was in the car driving to the house with our new puppy, Boo was at home as i wanted to surprise her. I approached the house and pulled into the driveway.

I knocked on the door and open it to a woman with brown long hair looked to be in her mid thirties "hello you here a puppy" she smiled flashing her pearly white teeth "yes, its my daughters birthday present" she let me in and i saw a pen of like white and brown puppies running around "do you know which one you bought?" She asked and i looked at the photo "this one" she looked and smiled picking up this brown little girl and handing her to me.

"You know what you will name her?" She asked as the puppy licked and sniffed "my daughter wants a dog named bella so she is bella" Bella started to lick my hand as i stroked her "lets go get you to your owner" i smile.

I got in the car driving with her next to me she fell asleep her head between her paws.

Finally i pulled into the driveway of my own home i picked Bella up for the seat next to me.

I walked in and was met by Matt "aw look at her" he whispered so Boo could hear "where is she?" I asked and he pointed to the living room "okay" i walked over to the living room Matt going first.

"Okay Boo you have one more gift, its one your mum said you wanted for a while" she looked up at Matt and i walked in i saw her little face little up smiling ear to ear it warmed my heart to see "meet Bella baby" i crouched down as Bella tried to get to Boo, she takes Bella and i see tears falls "aw baby don't cry" i hug her as i see Matt filming i kiss the side of her head "thank you mummy" shw hugs me then places Bella down and hugs Matt "thank you daddy".

I smile at Boo "lets go show Barry and Luna their new friend" i smile and i pick her up hugging her "happy birthday baby girl" i kiss her cheek holding her close.