"Awwwn..such a sweet couple!" Aleksandr mocked..

"History is surely repeating itself..you said it yourself Dean..your Father was a crazy man and you hate him..do you want to follow him in that same steps?"I said to Dean..

"I want you Selena..and this is the only way" he said..

I tilted my head..

How can someone be so stupid?

"You still don't understand..if you can't get it in your damn stupid brain..I will help you..Luciano she is mine..and no one wants what is mine" Adonis said trying to be controlled as ever..I know he wants to rip his head off his body..

I smiled..

"Yeahhh..get that"i said proudly..as Cleopatra groaned and rolled her eyes..

"Well..enough!..it's time to come Selena" Aleksandr said..

Over my dead body..

"Why the hell do you still think I will come with you ugly shit?" I asked..

He growled quietly..then smirked..

"You surely will..if you know the truth" he said..

Truth?

"Right..it's about time she knows!" Cleopatra clapped in excitement..

"Selena Machavelli..no..no..Selena Gomez..you-" she started but Adonis cut her off

"Cleopatra..don't try anything stupid!" He raised his voice coldly..Cleopatra clearly shook..

"Continue Cleo..he can't do anything to you" Aleksandr said amused..

She smirked..then continued..

"Well..don't you ever wonder why Adonis married you?"

Yes..I do wonder

"Or no..don't you wonder..why in all the women in the world..you 'coincidentally' married Adonis..a Mafia boss?" She gasped..

Yes..I do wonder

"Don't you ever think there was more to your 'marriage'..considering most mafia bosses wants you?" She asked..very amused..

"And he is also a mafia boss" she concluded..

What could this be about?

I was invested..

"Well-" she continued but Adonis cut her off

"Cleo-" I cut him off

"No..continue" I said..as Adonis turned to me..but I kept on looking at Cleopatra..

Cleopatra smiled..

"With pleasure..hmm..where should I begin?" She said as if wondering..

"Anywhere!" Bella said.. seemingly invested now..

"Oh well" she shrugged..

"You Selena Gomez..are the daughter and sole heiress to the Gomez empire..A multi billionaire company and the greatest Mafia cartel ever to grace Earth..Well as your father liked to call it in Mexico..Gomez La Mafia" she said with a sly smile..

I froze..

"Excuse me..what?!" Bella almost shouted..

As I drew shaky breaths..

Sure..I'm shocked..bewildered even..

But that can't be true..