My people on the other hand also standing proud with power are opposite to them..Clearly outnumbered..

Gabriella..Allison..Diego and Ivy.. all suffering from one injury or the other..but that didn't stop them from looking fierce at all..they were still armed..

Where is my man right?

The sly Asshole stood with so much power and authority.. hands in pocket..also suffering from some injuries..and blood was all over his neck..and I'm dammn sure it's not his..

"Oh just in time!"Aleksandr clapped looking at me..with that same disgusting look..as Cleopatra walked to him and placed a kiss on his lips..smirking she faced Adonis..then stood on the right side of Aleksandr..

Eugh

The rest turned to look at us..except Adonis..

"My God!..Selena what happened to you?" Ivy exclaimed worry lacing her voice..just then Adonis turned to look at me..and the way his jaw clenched I knew someone else was gonna die tonight..

He turned back to the mad people...

"Cleopatra" he stated in a icy tone..adding to the already coldness of the warehouse..

"Oh Adonis..I didn't do that to your wife!" She exclaimed..

"Then who did?" Dean asked..as he looked at me..his brows creasing in worry

Eugh

"Then who did??..." Cleopatra mimicked him in mockery..

"It was your Assasins idiot" she said.. facing him..Dean turned pale as he faced Adonis..

I'm thinking Dean will die tonight..

"She killed them..didn't she?" Aleksandr asked amused..

"Yes..she even threw the gays out the window" she said in a bored tone..

"Cool"Allison chirped in..

Aleksandr titled his head..

"After I get rid of your husband..I will keep you" he said with a disgusting smile..

Adonis fists clenched..before he could burst..I chirped in..

"Talk to me in that disgusting manner again and I will show you exactly how I killed the gays" I said sternly..

He chuckled..

"Fiesty..I have always wanted to tell you Machavelli..you have great taste" he said to Adonis..

Adonis kept a straight face..icyly cold

I know he is fighting a battle within himself to keep calm..

Knowing if his anger consumed him..everyone's life will be in danger..

Then..Aleksandr started laughing like a maniac..

What the?

"History is about to repeat itself..don't you think Adonis?..today marks exactly 21 years ago that I killed your father!" He said again..as he continued to laugh..

My breath caught..

Fuck..

Adonis was going to loose it any minute from now..Aleksandr is purposely provoking him..

I moved closer to Adonis..as I held his clenched fist..he relaxed against my touch..as he took a deep breath..and looked at me..

"Calm down" I said to him quietly..