war starts(2)

{~
Author's Note:

If you have read my previous chapter, then you have noticed many things differently.

I am taking a completely different route from the Tensura timeline because I don't want to make a story where storyline is maintained despite it not making sense.

Also, this chapter is long because I feel if I did not give some clarification in this chapter, then my comment section will not be civilized.Next, on demand of a few readers which I have😭😭😭😭🥺🥺🥺, I decided to add Hinata also to Rimuru's harem, which means you now have three girls.

But there is a problem: I am a single dog.

}

"Boom boom ... Sounds of the explosion was now normal for the underworld. Hundreds of cities have been destroyed in 7 days and millions have been killed.All the inhabitants of the underworld were sent to heaven to reduce casualties.

"Take this dragon beam" Issei Roar with anger in his voice.
Issei launched a very powerful energy type attack towards his enemy.

One of the humans who have rank A easily divided Issei's attack in half and another Human tried to attack him from the back but was stopped by the Rias Pod.

"The human body was badly burned but it quickly recovered."

"How is it possible" Rias said in shock this was her most powerful attack but she has failed to kill him.

"It's like the poison breath of the tempest snake" the man said and attacked with holy energy towards Rias.

The attack was intercepted by Akeno with her holy thunder. Which is her extra skill and the most powerful she has. Despite she not liking it due to from where it comes she still uses it.

Zzzzz..... With a bright light, the attack was canceled.

Issei then transforms into Dderig true form and uses his fire breath on them.
Despite having powerful resistance, they die in the hands of Issei.