what's to come

Diablo then looks at the dead body on the ground. All the devil kings also look at it, but they can't do anything; this man is very strong.

They can just imagine if he were in their world, then he might just destroy the world with his aura alone. As they were thinking this, their eyes widened because the man they thought was dead came back to life.

Diablo explained that he never killed him, which was a lie; he killed him and captured his soul and put it in another body. He also makes him his slave by his unique skill Tempter, which by the way, is one of the most broken skills in tensura.

**********
Soon all the devil kings come to Rimuru nation.

They then learn that there will be a war going on soon.

They were first very worried because they have just come to this world and now they have to face a war, but when they come to the domain of Rimuru, they notice that there are not many powerful beings here except a few. Rimuru, Diablo, and Shion are the only ones who can completely crush them. So they assumed that it is the strongest force a demon lord nation can have.

Ajuka, with high intelligence, was able to make deals with Rimuru for military support and equipment. He also learned that the nation of the West is very afraid of the Eastern Empire.

So he calculated that the empire might be 10 times stronger than a nation in the West.

He also asked if all nations have powerful people like Rimuru has. To his joy, the answer was no. He even got to know that if he combines all three faction's forces, then their combined power is more than five times a nation called Falmuth.

Which is one of the strongest nations and even survived after the war with Jura Tempest Federation.

He was overjoyed at that, which means that they are one of the strongest in this world unknown to them they were played by Raphael and Diablo.

Rimuru was also trembling from inside. His skill is too dangerous and he can't even imagine what will happen if he has to face  her in fight.

He understood why Diablo suggested that all the strong people must go to the labyrinth for practice and lower the security of Tempest.

It turned out both Raphael and Diablo were planning to use these people as Cannon fodder against the empire.

To tell the truth, he can't even imagine facing the empire and winning without becoming a demon lord.

So he knows very well that all three factions will be crushed by the Empire.
He knows that he can defeat all these so-called devil kings before he evolves into a true demon lord.

Rimuru then shows them how they trained.
Sirzechs also noticed that their training was very high and he also wanted to learn swordsmanship from that old man but his Pride doesn't allow it.

So he shamelessly asked Rimuru to train the young devils cough cough. I mean his sister peerage.

Rimuru agreed with that and even told that they can train in the labyrinth which shocked Diablo and Shion. Both of them try to change his decision but were rejected, saying that he can't just sit and see a massacre happening right next to his border.

Shion agrees and has great respect in her eyes she can't imagine how soft-hearted and kind her master is.

Diablo asked Raphael about Rimuru's decision but the answer was not satisfying. She told him that it will benefit them if they can reduce the Empire's forces.

He does not know how a few days' training can make them that strong.

He, who was not as smart as Raphael, can sense it. He then thought that something might be interfering with Raphael's calculation, but then again if it can do that then it must be a very powerful ultimate skill.

Which doesn't make sense he can guess a skill that can do that but Veldora Sama has it.
Also he will not do that and he is not even present here.

Then there is only one possibility it might be a very powerful unique skill and a unique skill which can influence ultimate can only be counted on one hand.

He informed Raphael about it and Raphael finally noticed. She improved her defenses and told Rimuru.

Rimuru was shocked at first he just praised her and now she was hacked.

He told them to go with the flow and find out the person with that unique skill or a new unique skill.