To the new world

The victory over the evil god Loki was cause for celebration, and the members of Team DxD spared no expense in enjoying the grand party.

Laughter and music filled the air as they gathered in a lavish banquet hall, toasting to their success.

Issei, the Harem king, raised his glass high. "To boo.... I mean victory and friendship!" he proclaimed, after seeing demage coming from koneko.

Amidst the revelry, conversations flowed freely. Asia and Xenovia chatted animatedly about their latest training session, while Akeno and Koneko exchanged playful banter about love.

Meanwhile, Rias and sona engaged in a heated discussion about strategy and tactics, their voices rising above the din of the crowd. "I still believe we should have approached the battle from the north," sona insisted, her brow furrowed in determination.

Rias shook her head with a smile. "We've been over this, sona. The southern flank was the better option, given the terrain and enemy positions."

Their debate was interrupted by a sudden burst of blinding light that engulfed the entire hall. Confusion rippled through the crowd as they shielded their eyes, trying to make sense of the unexpected phenomenon.

As the light faded, a hush fell over the gathering. To their shock and disbelief, they found themselves standing in the midst of an empty expanse, with no sign of the banquet hall or any familiar surroundings.

Suddenly, buildings began to emerge from the underground, and above them, seven islands materialized, forming the heavens. Soon after, the entire underworld took shape, leaving all the devils and angels bewildered and confused.

 Soon after, the entire underworld took shape, leaving all the devils and angels bewildered and confused

[The city's  like this and the image is not mine ] hell of DXD

[Heaven of DXD. Image is not mine]

Issei stepped forward, his gaze scanning their surroundings. "It looks like we've been transported somewhere," he ventured, his tone tinged with uncertainty.

A sense of unease settled over the group  and the devil kings including the angels as they realized the magnitude of their situation.
Without warning, Heaven and Hell had vanished from the DxD world, leaving them stranded in an unknown realm with no way of knowing what lay ahead.

Odin, his expression a mix of bewilderment and disbelief, took a sip of his drink before setting it down on the ground of Japan. His son Loki was also with him but valkyrie was missing.
"Both heaven and hell are gone" he muttered, his voice barely above a whisper. "What has happened?"

***********