Chapter no.20 Mama Is Gonna Sue

Start from the beginning

He lightly tapped his face a few times, steeling himself for whatever came next. "Whatever happens, make the best of everything you've got," he reminded himself, adopting a practical approach.

"Who cares if I’m the protagonist or not? I'll just do what I can and do it well," he resolved, echoing the sentiment of the old saying, "Make hay while the sun shines."

"Are you going somewhere?" Yellow asked curiously.

"Well, firstly we are going to the salon," Daisy replied.

Yellow looked as though she wanted to join them.

"Then we are going to talk to a lawyer," Daisy continued.

"Why?" Ash asked, intrigued.

"This," Delia said, pulling out a poster for a real estate business. Ash read the words on it: "The real estate that molded a Tier 10 trainer, Ash Ketchum. Our homes forge champions."

Ash and Yellow cringed at the blatant misuse of Ash's name.

"Is that the real estate company you work for?" Ash asked.

"Worked at," Delia corrected. "They didn't ask my permission to use my name, so I'm going to sue them on grounds of unauthorized use and infringement of my right to publicity," Delia said with a smirk.

"Isn't that going to cost a lot?" Ash asked, concerned about the financial implications of a lawsuit.

"We aren't planning to take this to court," Daisy explained, shaking her head.

"Delia here wants to settle this matter out of court. We aim to negotiate a settlement or secure compensation from the company for the unauthorized use of her name. Either way, we're trying to avoid litigation—it's a whole can of Caterpies we'd rather not open."

Daisy and Delia high-fived, satisfied with their plan. They were prepared to engage in pre-litigation negotiations, hoping to leverage the threat of a public lawsuit to facilitate a private settlement. Their strategy was to approach the company with a cease and desist demand, backed by a detailed letter outlining the legal basis for their claims and the potential damages owed due to the exploitation of Delia's publicity rights without consent.

By sidestepping the court, they hoped to expedite the resolution and reduce the costs associated with a prolonged legal battle, all while securing a fair compensation for the misuse of Delia's name.

"What are you going to do with the money?" Ash asked curiously.

"I think I'll buy a house in Pallet Town and set up my own restaurant. Whatever remains, you can use that for your career, baby," Delia said with a warm smile. Ash felt touched by her generosity as he glanced back at his book, pondering his future.

"What kind of trainer do I want to be?" he mused aloud. Looking at Yellow, he asked, "What about you? What do you want?"

Yellow sighed thoughtfully.

"I don't know, probably a field trainer. I want to see the world and the cute Pokémon."

Ash nodded, liking the idea of being the complete opposite of who he was on Earth—a shut-in. The thought of being an adventurer, exploring the outdoors, seemed like a promising path to becoming a better version of himself. "Let's become field trainers," he decided.

"Yay!" Yellow cheered, her enthusiasm contagious.

Delia, overhearing their plans, chuckled. "These two just want an excuse to run around alone in the woods," Daisy teased.

Delia then turned to the duo with a stern look. "Focus on your careers first. I don’t want to be a grandma so soon," she said, half-jokingly.

Yellow and Ash turned bright red at the comment, both caught off guard. Ash immediately opened his book and buried himself in it as if it was the most interesting thing in the world, while Yellow pretended to fall asleep.

Their reactions caused Daisy and Delia to laugh as they left the house.

After a few moments of awkward silence, Ash felt a gentle tap on his shin. He looked up to see Yellow giving him a sheepish glance. Words seemed superfluous; the air was thick with embarrassment.

"I think Chu-Chu is calling for me," she finally said, breaking the silence.

As Yellow stood to leave, Ash's eyes followed her.

A thought escaped his lips before he could catch it. "I wouldn't mind becoming a father," he mused aloud, more to himself than to her.

Yellow halted mid-step, frozen for a moment. Ash's heart skipped a beat as he realized he had spoken his thoughts out loud. In a panic, he buried his face back into his book, too shy to meet her eyes.

If only Ash had looked up, he would have seen the joy that briefly danced across Yellow's face before she composed herself and hurried upstairs. Her heart was fluttering with excitement at the thought, even as she chided herself, "Bad, Yellow, bad. We just got in a relationship 3 days ago... Marriage is a long way off."

....

[ Author's Note: I hope you like Ash and Yellow's wholesome relationship. I think it's cute, and I am halfway considering becoming an artist just to make cute fan art of the two.

And as revealed in the last paragraph, Ash Ketchum and Yellow became a thing a day before the exam and a day before Peter Asher came into the world, hence the immediate slap when Peter tried to kiss her even though yellow is ash's gf

The last paragraph was also to give you all the idea that the relationship between Peter Asher and Yellow is more than just Peter coming into Ash's body and being handed Ash's gf. Keep reading and find out.

P.S.: Reminder—Mama Delia is the GOAT.