Bruno x reader: Forgotten

sorry guys... I forgot abt this lowk

One day, he was gone. No letter, no note, no nothing. You had asked around, trying to find your boyfriend. No one had any answers except a disgusted look on their face.

You went home and cried. How could he do something like this? He had told you that you were the only person who didn't judge him for his gift, or a curse as he said it to be. He had talked about your future and dreams and you were always the main component. You had thought he really loved you. You had loved him despite his insecurities and nightmares. He left you.

Sadness turned into rage. How could he do something like this? How could he? Why would he?

Days, weeks, even months went by without a single word from him. You had gotten used to not having him around anymore but there was a little hope that he would turn up soon.

Months turned into years and you had completely forgotten about him. You found a new partner, one who wasn't going to disappear without a trace.

You had gotten married and were expecting your first child when everything went downhill.

You were shopping at the little market down the street from your house. You kept thinking about your firstborn and how exciting it was going to be a little family.

You were looking through the tomatoes when you heard footsteps running your way.

You turned around to see a familiar face, one you couldn't put a name too.

He engulfed you in a hug and even tried to kiss you before you pulled away. You got his hands off you and he looked... confused?

"Mi Amor, its me!" he said with a smile.

"I think you have the wrong person," you said.

"No, no, no. You're Y/n!"

You raised an eyebrow. "And who are you?"

People were looking at you, trying to see what the commotion was about. What did this man want? And why was he calling you Mi amor?

His whole face dropped when he knew you didn't remember him. It was a knife, slowing making it's way into his heart, taking the longest route possible. This wasn't happening, was it?

"I'm sorry, I do have the wrong person." He walked away, tears at the corners of his eyes.

You shrugged it off and kept shopping. He was weird, but lots of people made mistakes.

When you got home, your partner greeted you with a hug, kissing your temple.

"How was the market?"

"Good other than a man hugged me, thinking I was someone else."

They smiled. "Well, I'm glad nothing bad happened. Did you know Bruno came back?"

"What?"

"Apparently he was hiding in the walls of their casa, but he came back!"

Your heart sank. The man... the man at the market... that was Bruno. The one who disappeared without a trace. With a letter, without a note, no nothing.

You felt all your past emotions bubbling up. How could he do something like this? How could he? Why would he?