Camilo x reader: jealousy pt 2

TW: lemon, slight smut
*later that night*
I sat on Camilo's bed, waiting for him to be done with whatever Pepa had him do. I didn't want to admit, but I actually did want to see what he had in store tonight. I knew the vegetarian thing got on his nerves. I thought it was absolutely hilarious. He didn't think the same.

"Mi amor?" I heard someone question.

I looked up to see Camilo. Whatever he had been doing took a lot of strength. I don't even know where his ruana went. His curls were plastered to his face. He unbuttoned his shirt just to show off his toned stomach.

I awkwardly looked away. I didn't know what to do really. I mean, what can you do?

"I know you want to look," he said in a deeper voice than before. He obviously did it 'cause he knew I thought it was sexy.

"Whether I want to or not, I can smell you from here," I joked.

He rolled his eyes and tackled me to the bed. I closed my eyes in shock. It all happened so quickly and what's funny is I didn't realize it happened till I opened them to see Camilo hovering over me.

"Yes?" I asked, unsure of what else to say. I was kinda in a weird situation where it could go one way or another.

He whispered in my ear, "Quiero joderte tan mala." I turned bright red. I felt tingly down near my clit and I knew what was happening. I didn't know what to do in this situation.

He started kissing me and I melted into it. He placed his hands on my hips, gripping them tightly. Then he started going at my neck, causing stiffled moans from me. I wrapped my legs around him and guess what? He had a boner. As young as an 18 year old, I didn't know what to think of it. I was getting hornier by the second and I knew that was a fact.

I started rubbing myself on his boner which earned me some muffled groans.

After he finished one of the few hickies he gave me, he stood up. I thought he was going to get undressed, but he simply walked away into the bathroom.

I wasn't mad, but I wasn't happy either.

"Where are you going?" I called out to him. "I thought we were enjoying ourselves."

I heard a chuckle. followed by, "I remembered you're vegetarian and I wanna respect your boundaries."

My eyes widened. My plan totally backfired on me.

"You can have cheat days!" I said, wanting him even more.

He clicked his tongue. "I'm supposed to help you with your goals. Besides I have to take a shower. You did say you could smell me from the distance we were at."

I rolled my eyes and huffed. So that was his plan. To get me all excited then deny everything. I thought I was going to get punished a different way. But no. He knew exactly how to get to me.