WAP

*y'all I'm like really bored so bare with me.*

This is their reaction cuz I'm bored lmao. also this is the kids cuz I gotta think for the parents

Camilo
Smirks. Then he asks to play the song again so he can beat ur ass. Ur honestly shocked when he got hips like shakira.

Dolores
She already knows u playing it. It's not at full volume. She knows the dance but doesn't really care. If she sees u doing it, she just walks along. It's pretty normal for her. She's related to Camilo.

Antonio
OKAY, this is when he's older becuz I can't ruin him at 5 years old. WHEN HES OLDER, he doesn't pay attention to it really. He will get a little flustered, but he's also related to Camilo.

Luisa
Shes really busy. You'll prolly do it for attention but she doesn't even notice. then if hall are hanging out and u do it, she just watches then claps as if it were the best performance ever.

Isabella
Will beat your ass at it. Like girl got some moves and cake. Like you'll prolly bow down to her after and be submissive. (honestly who wouldn't). She'll walk in on you, then restart the song to show you how its really done.

Mirabel
Knows what it is but since she hangs with Camilo so much, doesn't faze. She may look more closely cuz yk, she likes u, but it's not out of the ordinary.