Camilo x reader: Always be mine

Requested by Saldoescosplay

His pov

As I stood there, holding her in my arms. She was the most beautiful baby I had ever seen. She had her mother's eye color while having my facial shape. She was growing in some hair that was going to be as curly as mine. 

Her mother came into the room, resting her head on my shoulder. We all stood there in a peaceful silence. 

She looked at me with those e/c eyes. She giggled and laughed her mother's laugh. How I would do anything for my little girl, my little Mijita. She will always be mine.

*5 years later (5 yrs)*

I watched her skip along the road in her little dress her mother gave to her. She was holding the apples we got from the market. Y/N was off in her own little world. A world that no one would ever find. A world where everything is perfect.

She turned around and smiled at me, showing her missing tooth. I smiled back. 

"Papa, what's my gift?" she asked in a giggle. 

"Your gift is probably the best one out there."

"And what's that."

"It's (insert gift here)."

"That's right," she laughed. A laugh so similar to her mother's. How I would do anything for my little girl, my little Mijita. She will always be mine.

*5 years later (10 yrs)*

As she walked home with a sad look on her face. She looked like she was on the brink of tears.

"Mijita, what's wrong?" I asked.

"Some girls are being rude."

"Who?"

"Fatima and Lolita. It's fine." And with that, she walked off to her room. Anger filled my veins. No one hurts my little girl. Not even those snotty little brats. I would send one of her cousins out for them. Yeah, apparently adults can't beat up children so I'm sending someone else to. How I would do anything for my little girl, my little Mijita. She will always be mine.

*5 years (15 yrs)*

"Papa!" she burst through the door.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Leo asked me out!" she exclaimed. 

"Do I need to scare him?" I asked in a dead serious tone.

"I already did that." She smiled as her curls fell in her face. I was about her age when I met her mother. Y/N has her mother's ability to scare others, but show how much of a kind heart she has. A heart that could never be replaced. How I would do anything for my little girl, my little Mijita. She will always be mine.

*5 years later (20 yrs)*

"Dad, no," was all she could say.

"You don't want me embarrassing you?" I teased.

"If you do, I will use my gift against you." She looked me dead in the eyes. She was not kidding. 

"Fine, fine," I surrendered. "I don't understand why."

"Dad!" She shoved me away and we both laughed.

A/N: I know this was short, but my mind was blank...