"What?" I looked at the clock

Fuck!!!!

"Sab Ghar Gaye...... Sirf aap aur mein bacha Hain" he said and I nodded

"Hmm you can also go...... I am going home" I said standing up and taking my phone.

Amu didn't call me......
Did she forget about calling me?

I walked out of the cabin and asked Mohan to go home, since it's late. I walked to the parking lot and drove off to Rathore mansion. When I entered the house, the lights were off. But the lights off dining room was onn. So I directly went there and saw a plate of food covered with another plate and a note above it. I took the note and saw, it was maa's handwriting.

Your wife called,
She said that you are so engrossed in work and will not eat dinner, so she asked me to prepare a plate and keep it on the table with a note saying that,
"Eat it or else thappad padega"
So khalena..... Warna sach mein thappad padega

~Maa

I smiled at the mother-daughter antics. They are so cute sometimes. But wait....

She called maa but not me.

I immediately pull out my phone from my slack and saw that it's switched off. I face palmed myself and ran off to the room. Keeping the phone to charge, I took a relaxing shower. As I came out, I saw the room....... Dead silent, her hair clips and bands on the dressing table, and everything is here..... I am feeling something like pain.

Shit!!!!

I check my phone and saw its been charging. Only, 18% charged. I went down and ate the dinner alone. No sounds. No useless talks. No laughs. No story telling. No describing of books she read.

I miss her....,.....

I took the plate and went in the kitchen. I saw another note on the top of the tap. I frowned and took it. It's also maa.

This is not said by your wife,
It's me and only me... Your mother. After eating the food, wash the dish, before placing it on the rack, dry it with the towel placed beside the rack and don't ruin my poor kitchen.
It's not like I don't believe you but I believe in your father's creation....

~Maa

I chuckled and placed the note there and washed the dish and dried it before placing it on the rack. As I walked out I switched off the lights and walked back to the room. I went in the room and took my phone. Switching onn it I saw 20 missed calls from Amu. My eyes bulged out. I checked the messages, 67 new messages from Amu. I sat on the edge of the bed and checked the messages. It says so many things like she miss me, call her back when I am free, to eat food and last message was at 12:00 pm. Saying a good night.

I cursed and was going to call her but then I realised the time. It's already 1:30 am. I can't call her like that, at anytime. She must be asleep. But did she eat her medicines? Apply the ointment? How will I know? Yeah V. So I called him. In the first two attempts he didn't pick up. Then at the third attempt he picked up.

V- Motherfucker......

A- No, wife fucker

V- Tumhe mere neend se kya dushmani hain?