❤️Confessions❤️

Ammu's Pov

As I woke up, the first sight I saw is the face of my husband. He is sleeping on his stomach, with his one hand around my waist and face close to mine.

I blinked to adjust my sight and caressed his hair moving his hair back from his forehead. I leaned closer and kissed his forehead.

I slowly removed his hands from my waist and went into the washroom. I finished my business and came back to see that he was gone.

May be went to gym

I got ready and went to kitchen, I saw maa sipping her early morning tea.

"Good morning maa" I wished her

"Good morning beta, aao chai piyo" she said

I took some vegetables and dough to make the breakfast, sipping my tea. She was helping me. But papa called her to the living. She denied and said,

"I am helping her here. What do you want?"

"I want my wife" he yelled from living, while she blushed.

"She wants my help" she yelled back

"Lekshmi is there to help, come here Mrs Rathore" he yelled

She was going to yell back but I stopped her and said teasingly,

"Jayiye maa. Kuch kaam hoga"

"Kya kaam hoga unhe-" she was cut of as he called her again.

"Tum aa rahe ho ya main khud vaha aake tumhe uda kar le aau"

I smiled, wiggling my eyebrows at her. She blushed and went from there muttering,

"Ye bhi na"

I chuckled at her and continued making chappatis.

As I was rolling the chappati, two hands snakes around my hands reaching my stomach.

I shivered a little but relaxed as I smelled the cologne.

He kissed my shoulder and place his chin on my shoulder, as I continued rolling the chappati.

"Bada pyar aa raha hain?"

I asked continuing my job, as I flipped the chappati on the pan.

"Hmm...."

He hummed nuzzling his nose on my neck sensually. I stopped my actions, as he kissed my neck continuously.

"Wh-what are y-you d-doing?" I stuttered

"Vahi Jo tumne kaha" he nibbled my neck.

"Huh?"

It came out as a whimper rather than a question.

"Pyar" he said.

I gripped the edge of the counter tightly as he pushed his lower against my ass, pushing me more against the counter and sucking my neck harsher.

"Ahh"

A moan escaped my mouth as he licked the place where he sucked before. Then dropped a kiss there. I took a breath of relief when I felt him move back.

But in a swift motion, I was turned and now my back pressed against the counter. He caged me between him and the counter. Leaning to my ear he whispered,

"I told you, that this is exclusively mine to watch"

I couldn't understand him and blinked my eyes.

He took my earlobe into his mouth nibbling it. My hands went to his chest, as I fisted his shirt tightly.

I felt his feathering my exposed back. Then it striked me. He once said that I am exclusively his to see. And now, I am standing like he denied me to.