Teasings 💝

Abhi's Pov

I am laying here since the past, 10 minutes. It's 5:40 am now. She is not awake. Her hair scattered here and there. Eyes closed. Lips sealed and hands over my torso. Legs above mine. I am adoring her for the past 10 mins. Yesternight played in my head again and again.

She is beautiful

She stirred in her sleep. Suddenly I closed my eyes and stayed still. She withdrew her hands. I felt her head lifted from my arm. I can feel her gaze on me.

"Aaj inhe kya hua? Gym nahi Jana Hain kya?" She whispered to herself

Cute

Then I felt her ruffling my hair and I allow. No one other than maa touches my hair and if they do, they will fucking loose their hands but her case is different.

"Sote hue kitna maasoom lag raha hain. Ek bar ud Gaya toh duniya ulta kardega" she whispered giggle

I felt like smiling. But I controlled. Then I felt her easing the lines on my forehead.

"Why are you stressed even in sleep?" She asked making my forehead normal.

So my baby knows I am stressed.

She slowly tries to untangle her from me. But I pulled her close. She fell on me and her bosoms hit my chest in a force. My dick stood straight.

"Oww my boobs" she cried a little

She again tries to wiggle out of my hold but I know I am stronger. But again she tried. Her knee brushed my already hard junior making me hiss but I didn't open my eyes.

"Oh sorry sorry. Are you in pain? But where does it hurt?" She whispers

My wife is Fucking cutee.....

"Heee Mahadev kaha bhas Gaya" she says.

"Aap pehle itne cute the ya ab hogaya? Kitne cute lagrehe hain" she said caressing my cheeks. Her knee still touch my dick.

Soon after that I felt her tracing my tatoo. She traced every lines of it and soon I felt her lips above the tatoo.

Now I can't control. In a swift movement I pinned her down on bed and hover over her. She yelps in the sudden movement and closes her eyes.

"Taking advantage of a sleeping man wifey?" I asked huskily in her ear. I felt her shiver.

She bit her lower lip. A groan escapes from me as she did that. I removed her lips from the grip and caressed it.

"Open your eyes wifey" I whispered

She opens her eyes slowly and looked straight into my eyes. I felt my cock jumb as her innocent eyes bored into mine. Then I noticed that she had a mole on her left side of neck below the jaw.

I couldn't resist the urge to kiss that mole as I leaned in and kissed it, making her arch and shift her head to the other side. I kissed it once, twice and thrice. I licked there and heard a sweetest sound which made me shiver.

"Ahh" she moaned.

Her moan was my encouragement. I kissed there and trailed kisses to her jaw. Then I teased her kissing the corner of her lips again and again. I saw her eyes closed and lips parted. I bit her cheek.

"Ah uhh" she moaned again.

What is that sound?
Fuck
I am gone.

I kissed her neck again and again to find her sweet spot.

Yeah... I want to make a hickey

I took my hands to her waist inside the comforter. But my hands touch her bare skin.