🌧️At the Balcony in the Rain🌧️

⚠️Mature Content ahead⚠️

Ammu's Pov

"Aur kya kya kiya?" Maa asked me as we are at the kitchen.

"Aur hum log beach Gaye, ice cream khaye, um..... Pani Puri kaye-"

"Wait..... Abhi ate Pani Puri?" She asked widening her eyes cutting me off.

"Haa I made him eat some-"

"Hayeeee bhagvan..... Mein ye kya sun Rahi hoon!!! Mere bete ne Pani Puri khaya....... Mera Jeevan dhanya ho Gaya"

She acted being so dramatic and keeping her hands on her head and chest while looking at the ceiling.

We laughed and speak so many things. About the time we spent together today and about yesterday excluding our love making.

Today we went to the temple, did a small Pooja and then visited ashram. We bought gifts for the kids and then, went to beach. We spent a lot of time together in the beach. Talked a lot about anything and everything. Then after sunset we came back home and now here I am telling stories about our day.

Soon it was dinner time. We all settled on our places and was having dinner. But suddenly I felt a hand on my thigh above the cloth. My hands stopped in front of my mouth with a bite. My eyes widened, when he started kneading my thigh and his hands moved upwards. I placed my palm above his and looked at maa and Papa. They did not notice that. I looked at him and saw my husband non-chalant and was eating his food.

I tried to push his hands off me. Key word- tried. But he held me tight and his fingers graced my core, which made me gasp.

"Kya hua beta?" Maa asked

"Haa.... Kya hua Amu?" My husband asked smirking

I will punch him

I glared at him and looked at maa to see her worried face. As I was about to answer I felt another touch on my covered pussy. I pressed my thighs together and glared sharply.

How did he reached there?
I mean.... How long is his fingers?

"K-kuch na-nahi. Accidentally ek mirchi khayi thi" I said, clenching my jaw.

"Paani piyo ammu" papa said narrowing his eyes.

"Nahi papa ab teek hain" I said

Saying that I made a bite and was going to eat. But stopped soon and bit my lower lip to resist a moan, as he cupped my vagina. My eyes went out of the sockets and throat dried.

"Why are you not eating amu?" He asked me very innocently

I narrowed my eyes at him and pinched his hand hard.

"Ouch....  Fuck" he winced and take his hands off me.

"Abhi kya hua? Why are you wincing?" Maa asked

"Haa Raj.... Kya hua?" I asked him as much innocently like he did to me.

"Kuch nahi Mera muscle sprain ho Gaya tha but ab teek hain" he said rubbing his hand, where I pinched.

"Muscle sprain?" Papa asked raising his eyebrows with a teasing smile.

"Haa papa shayad muscle sprain ho Gaya hoga, waise bhi he is getting old no?" I said

There was a huge silence in the dining room. Papa maa and I looked at him to see him glaring at me. Then I looked at them and a loud set of laughter was heard. We laughed out asses off.

Soon our dinner was over and I went into the kitchen. I cleaned the kitchen and washed all the plates. I was walking to the stairs when someone pulled me. By the way not someone. It's my husband.