💞 A Little Closeness 💞

Abhi's Pov

"We got him sir" My bodyguard said.

"Coming"

I have been in US since that night. All I do here is work. Even though I joined Rathores Inc. after my engagement I didn't spent much time there. But the employees are already scared of me because I fired 3 people on my first day. I want perfection in work. Then the thought about her crossed my mind. I don't know what happened to me. I can't sleep and eat. I informed maa that I will be here for 3 weeks. Today I am going back. Maa is worried. I want to go home and sleep keeping my head on her lap. Last Sunday, I had a panic attack, due to the powercut in my penthouse. Glad that Maddy was there. Maddy is my bodyguard.

Right now I am going to deal with a fucker who messed up with my company's system.

I entered the secluded area behind our office to see that man tied on a chair with blood stain on his face.

Fucker

"Hell-o Richard" I greeted him venomously stressing the 'hell' in hello.

"Plea-please le-leave me" he begged

"Tch tch tch, that you must have been thought before hacking the system and extracting our datas" I tsked

"Please sir.. I- I beg y-you"

"Okay I will leave you. But first tell me whom do you work for?" I asked sitting opposite to him.

"Si-sir please. I- I am not aware" he said

"Lie. You know Richard I hate liers" I said smiling fakely

"N-not lie s-sir. I w-was called by a man and h-he asked me to ha-hack your system and handover the d-data"

"Do you think I believe that Richard. Maddy I think we should give him more treats"
As I finished I heard a haunting scream. I saw a knife stuck in his thigh.

"Okay I can repeat my question Richard. Who?" I asked

"I- I don't- ahhhhhhhh"

He screamed as one of his fingers were cut off.

"That was loud. Do I want to repeat now?"

"Mayank. Mayank Sharma" He said breathless.

"Look that was easy" I said.

"Please le-leave me" he begged

"Maddy. Leave him. And leave him in such a place that he will be never found" I said smirking and went from there.

Fucker
Doing something to me and going away
Not possible

I decided to call V. When I opened the phone I saw a message from him. I know what was coming. While I am here. He sends me pictures of her doing something or roaming around or laughing with them. But it never showed her face. It was always blurred, taken from her backside or when she was laughing hiding her face.

I opened the text and saw the same sort of picture. She was wearing a white suit and was drinking coffee and that mug covered 95% of her face. He is doing it intentionally to tease me. I know. On the initial days I asked him to stop this. But he never did.

A part of me liked that he sends me her photos. I know I don't like her but I don't hate her too. I kept my thoughts aside and called him.

V- Hello babyyyy
A- Mayank Sharma. Find everything about him
V- well hello to you too. Yeah! I ate and I am fine.
A- Be serious V.
V- What did he do?
A- Asked a fucker to hack the systems
V- Motherfucker
A- Yeah find it.
V- Ai ai caption
A- Yeah and-