The Urgent Meet Up

Two weeks passed after Vihaan's engagement, luv kush returned from camb and all were living their daily life while just Abhi was analysing the company without visiting there and sitting at home studying the things well. While Abhi's parents were tensed about getting a bride for him. Same here in Ammu's house they started discussing about her marriage but always she avoided it or made it funny.

Ammu's Pov

As I rushed through the corridors of our floor with a bundle of papers I remembered yesterday's news regarding Mr.Rathore.

It stated that he tried to molest a girl and was trying to kill her. This was the allegation. Due to strong circulation in media the news spread like fire. Now everyone is talking about it and him. The girl filed a complaint against him and he was asked to surrender but just in time we took a bail for him. But not for so many days. The court will call the case on day after tomorrow. For bail we needed his signature and for that he came to office. After that day I never saw him. I remember the stories V told me when he was in US about him having one-night stands and just no string attached relations. But I could never think that he did something like that after coming back to India. Well it do not matter to me and still not matters.

Just then my phone rang. I couldn't attend it since I have so many papers in my hand. But just in time Mohan ji came in view. He is the PA of uncle. He took some of the papers from my hands and went towards sir's cabin. I so followed him as placed all the papers there. My phone rang again. V was calling. I attended the call.

A- Hello?
V- Bhaiyya ke yahan aao
A- Kya hua?
V- It's urgent.
A- Par hua kya?
V- Just come after your work
A- V mujhe khabrahat ho Rahi Hain.
V- Khabrane Wale koi baat nahin Hain. Just meet up that's it
A- Pakka?
V- Sau takka.
A- Fine I will be there.
V- Bye
A- Okay bye

It was already 6:30. The office ends at 5:30 but sir was on leave and V is also busy in the case. So we are struggling and overworking. I exited the office at 6:45 and went to parking area just to realise that my car is punctured.

Great just great

I took public transport and an auto to reach bhaiyya's apartment. It was 7:30 when I reached. The apartment door was open. I put my sandals near the doormat and went inside more like rushed inside. On the way here I informed Amma that I will be late today and V will drop me. Breathing heavily I entered the main hall and saw V, Shyams, bhaiyya, gyno and him sitting around the dining table. I went towards them but they were glaring at me.

Bhaiyya folded his hands while V looked at his watch. Shyams just shaked his head and Gyno raised her brows. And as usual he was having a frown and was looking damn angry.

Why is this guy always angry? Can't he smile for once.

I put my bag and blazer on the couch and went towards the dining table and drank a glass of water. They were just looking at me.

"What?" I asked
"What's the time?" Bhaiyya asked.
"My car got punctured."
"How did you come then?" V asked
"Public transport".
"At this hour" Gyno asked.
"Yes"
"You are mad!" Shyams exclaimed
"Uh hmm true"
"Why didn't you call any of us" V asked
"I didn't want to" I said.
"Onnum paranjitt karyam illa" (leave it) Gyno said. While bhaiyya was glaring at me.

Ok I got it he is angry.

Though I am not his sister by blood, he considers me as his own sister and if anything happened to me he would literally turn the world upside down. The same applies to V.

I went to bhaiyya and said, "Sorry na bhaiyya. Forgive me. I will not repeat it. Apne gudiya ko maaf kardo".I held my ears and showed my best puppy eyes. V was in the verge of laughing, Shyams was looking at me like she will loose it now. Gyno just looked at bhaiyya.