"Sweet, this one's quite good. Where did you got that from?" She asked, rubbing her lips slgihtly.

"I brought it along when I got here, into Terra, think of it as a special treat." He answered taking another half of what is left on his hand. Sweet just like she said, but otherwise he would rather to have more that is the Alyonka which is quite common to find in Tarkov as in loots or in the flee market.

"Wouldn't it be a shame? I mean, it's probably the last few you would ever had." Exusiai wondered, peeking him for a second with her concerned face turned even.

"Better this than letting it hang around and overdue." He answered having the last of the chocolate bar and crushed the foil paper into a small ball, return it to the same pocket it came from.

"Hey now that I think of it, did we just did an indirect kiss?" She suddenly asked after short realisation of the interaction.

"Technically no, and I was hungry." His reply led to silence, should he be at a younger age he would have been flustered from an act like this, but now he just don't seem to care about it. Rather, he prefers not to think about it after everything that has happened.

After that Alex decided to have some shut eye, which does not last long as Exusiai found a parking spot and the two exited the vehicle, strolling their way back to the dormintary. Already the Sun had partly vanished before some of the taller roofs ahead and sinking below the horizones, and will set within thirty minutes in the current rate.

Few minutes later they were standing outside of the room they could already hear the television playing some sound, from the living room Croissant and Texas were sitting there playing video games against each other in a beat'em up kind of game with them continueous mashing of buttons over the controllers like there is no tomorrow, spamming out combos to try and stunlocks the other until they lose. Which in this case was no different than the previous ones.

"Aw dang it! I was close with dis one!" Croissant slams the controller and nearly breaking the poor thing.

"Not bad, but you slipped the chance for me to stun you right before the final blow." Texas takes a pocky from the little desk ahead and leans back against the couch for a stretch, having the pocky stick out like cigaretes as she slowly bite and swallow it.

After settling their belongings the two get themselves comfortable around the TV as Croissant handed them two cans of drinks in both red and green after one of their matches concluded. "Tis one's Beer and dat is Whisky." Alex turned the can around, below the brand name of highlights the type being Highball whisky. Which he hoped he really had a Highball glass and stainless steel ice-cubes with him, the combination that other than shot glasses he served to many customers with before he joined in any military.

"I saw theres also another one which was claimed to be fruit whisky." She continued. Bullshit, whiskey are only brewed in cereals, Alex remember as such from what he read on Whisky Advocate. In fact he probably read more than what a normal bartender would, including the basic such as The American Bar by Charles Schumann, the brewery series by Lew Bryson and even cooking recipies like Книга о вкусной и здоровой пище. (1952 ver.) from many places as the bars and establishments he worked into do offer meals in both American and Slavic Influenced styles. Allowing him to learn more as he worked from time to time, places to places.

"Fruit to brew whiskey, I don't think that's how it's supposed to work." He said, with a clean crack that opens the can with the ring opener. The 'Highball Whisky' was unsurprisingly slightly different than their Earth counterparts, namely comes from the taste of the alcohol due to the different type of wheat and water, which is to be expected, but overall results of a whiskey are nothing outside of the equation.