Masturbation is better than sex

I say this not because I am a virgin🤣🤣 but I have factual evidence to back it up of course!!

The evidence being girl talk gathered from my horny frens🤣🤣🤣🤣

So not all my friends are femcels(Surprisingly). Some of them have had relationships and stuff so when we get together, they have told me things like they never had an orgasm or how sex hurt real bad sometimes.

Of course it does depend on the guy and most of them dated drug addicts and cheaters so that didn't really help💀

So then I asked them why do you have sex if you don't really feel anything?

I got mixed answers.

Because I love him.

Because he wants to.

Because I want to be close to him.

Because I want to pass medical🤣🤣🤣🤣

I am sorry but these are all true.

And I know for sure this is the case with many women

I masturbate all the time🫣 I mean not all but a lot hahaha and let me tell you its so much fun. I love my vibrator but nothing beats my fingers (W cavewomen always).

Also porn kind of sucks, kills my vibe ugh. I mean it does the job but when post nut clarity hits I feel awful😭

This is not the case with audio books(I love those). And yeah I kind of use my books as fap material tooo sometimes🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🙈

If there is a guy I really like but don't have the balls to approach, I might end up writing an erotica about him and use that audio while fapping.

Ok there is like this guy I work with and he is so fucking hot. Like SIDDHARTH MALHOTRA LEVEL HOT HE CAN EASILY PASS OFF AS SID 2.0. And bruh Idk y but he smells so good I cant ajsbsbsbsb. I resist the urge to just touch him so bad(just his hair...on his head) hahahaha because anyways I dont really have any right to do that...

So I did what any sane person would do, I wrote an erotica on him and kind of fapped to it. Then the next day played carrom with him like its normal💀💀💀💀

But yeah I was discussing with my friends who are also out of their hoe phase and focusing on their careers (except one, she is building her career by sleeping around🤣🤣🤣) but yeah most of agree that we have turned into femcels now idk why haha. One of my girls was j saying how she forgor what a man smells like and i was like same girl...

She was saying how she forgor what a dick feels like n even how it feels to be held by a man in his arms

Aghhhhhhh

Ik im a staunch vergain lol but i rly rly wanna experience that once ubbhnnfssqdb

Fuck iss bar cat me negative score karunga esa chalta rha to💀😭

I'll probably end up in jail if this comes out🤣🤣🤣

Anyways so coming back to masturbation...

I would say clitoris stimulation is the best. I use brushes sometimes here and there. I have to avoid vibrators coz u knw cant wake up my roomate🤣🤣😂😂

Also i rly like smelling it after im done like that turns me on again for round 2 bahahahah. Kinda feel like spider man tbh 🤣🤣🤣(im so sorry)

And if u r scared of guys like me u need to learn to get creative as well. I would say start with simple, explore your body, find out what you like ans slowly move to freakier stuff but dont be too impulsive n end up hurting yourself...

Masturbation is simple but extremely beautiful like that. Its like a religion, there are multiple, multiple ways to reach god. Just like that, there are multiple techniques to reach heaven and see god. Your hips might rise up and your mind may go blank, but that point of high is what really matters. Its fucking awesome.

But the goal is not really always important, some times its the ritual, the devotion, the connections and love for your own self. Its the act of worshipping your body, its the highest form of self care, much more effective than meditation or whatever🤣🤣🤣

But then again like all good things, it must be done within limits. Once or twice a week is fine, but don't make it an addiction 🤐 especially if u do it with porn.

Sex is of course great but it has repercussions and involves another person, who may or may not really understand you.

To be fair, many guys don't understand how to make a woman cum and also they are pretty selfish, they just care about reaching heaven themselves using a woman, without taking her there.

Of course girls are a good choice too, but fuck I can't look at my frnds like that🤣😭

Don't get me wrong Ik sex can be awesome too but overall masturbation wins because you have full control over everything!!!

Sorry if anyone's reading this and finds it weird. Its just my personal opinion and ik it might not be something v pure n righteous but hey god j made me like this.

And they did to u too.