Swap Isha's Dress

Start bij het begin

“Sister Pinki, this is for Isha Sharma. She’s going to walk on the red carpet tonight,” the staff member from YS, Lakshmi, said patiently.

Pinki and UG were rivals. Since TANGO had signed Isha, it would directly threaten Jili’s resources and status.

Hearing this, Pinki was very unhappy.

With Jili’s status, it was more appropriate for her to wear such clothes. Why was it being given to Isha Sharma?

Jili also could not help but say in a low voice, “Sister Pinki, isn’t the company bullying us by doing this? Isha and I are walking the same red carpet tonight. Why is the treatment we’re receiving so different? If this is the case, I’ll be laughed at by others.”

The company had prepared an evening gown from YS for Isha, but they prepared a gown from another brand for Jili that was far inferior to YS.

Isha had just joined the company but she was already treated so well?

Pinki and Jili had the same thoughts. Those who had just signed a contract were newcomers. This gown Isha was getting far exceeded her value in the company.

TANGO had already done so much for Isha last night. Was it going to be the same again today?

Besides, Isha only signed a temporary contract.

It was so unfair!

“How many evening gowns did YS send?” Pinki asked.

“Just this one,” Lakshmi answered patiently.

After saying that, she took the gown and was about to leave.

“Wait a minute.” Pinki stopped Lakshmi.

Lakshmi had no choice but to hold the heavy evening gown in her hands and wait at the side. However, she felt a little uncomfortable with the situation. She was only here to deliver the clothes, but Pinki was bullying her.

Pinki had her own connections in the YS branch in S Country.

If Jiya Tiwari and UG could get Isha such a gown, she could also get one through her own connections.

When the manager of the YS branch in S Country received the phone call, he was put in a tight spot. “Sister Pinki, there’s only one of this dress in the whole S Country. UG has already decided to give this dress to Isha Sharma. Even if you beat me to death, I can’t take out a second dress for you.”

“Well, how about this? Give this gown to Jiali and get another one for Isha. I don’t want Isha to steal Jili’s limelight,” Pinki said with a smile. “You’re well aware of Jili’s position and reputation in TANGO. Our cooperation is not only limited to this one time either. Don’t you agree with me, Manager Jay?”

After weighing the pros and cons, he finally agreed.

He worked with Pinki more than he did with UG, so they had a good relationship.

The manager would just give Isha a slightly inferior evening gown. This way, she would not offend Pinki or UG. It was the best of both worlds.

Soon, Manager Jay came back with a dress that was slightly inferior to the previous one. He handed it to Lakshmi and said, “Pass the good one to Jili. This one is for Isha Sharma.”

......

Carrying the other gown, Lakshmi went to the dressing room where Isha and Lovely were.

Lakshmi was not supposed to care about the fact that Pinki stole Isha’s evening gown, but she felt sorry for Isha. Isha had lost what should have been hers without even knowing it.