"My Yai, she loved... This couple you know. She probably named me because of that" Pete sounded unsure as he nodded to make Kinn believe.

Kinn glance at him. "You do something Pete, can you and Hia do me a favour?"

And here they are, at minor compound infront, with Vegas who stare at them. Tankhun wave at him in dismissal. "Oh come on Veg, I just needed to see your childhood photo album because Kinn's birthday is near"

Vegas sighs before storming off to take the photo album. Macau stare at them. "What?" Tankhun asked. "I mean, why do you suddenly need them?"

"If you believe it or not, we consider you two as our family as well"

Macau roll his eyes, pressing his lips tightly to not to show how much he liked that fact. Tankhun give out a genuine smile before coughing and covering up. Vegas come up with the album tossing at Tankhun. Tankhun glared but sat down with the album in his hand and pulling Pete with him.

Vegas stare at Pete who give a small smile to him. Tankhun turned the pages staring at the baby Vegas to teenage Vegas who grinned widely in the photos. Suddenly Pete lean even further to the album making Tankhun look at him.

"Huh Pete, what's wrong?"

Pete pointed at one of the photo when Vegas was four. "This... This is me" Next to Vegas was another boy who is probably six. Vegas leans forward too. "Oh? Ofcourse you will be. Aunt Milan was friends with your mom" Tankhun said shocking the said women's children.

"What? And I didn't know that"

Tankhun chuckles. "There is so many things you don't know about" He said pointedly making Pete confuse. Pete look at Vegas who seems to be in thoughts.

Kinn look at the guest in his room. Tankhun wave the photos in his hand. "I got it"

"Thank you Hia"

"But Kinny, why do you need them?"

"Just... For something"

Tankhun was specifical but nodded nevertheless.

Next day, Kinn arranged for a sudden picnic for all of them making all of them confused. Vegas stare at the beach in confusion.

"You wanted to have a picnic in BEACH in this HOT WEATHER?"

Kinn shrugged and nodded, enjoying the way his boyfriend applies sunscreen on him. Vegas chuckles, biting his lips and staring at the sea.

Kinn smirks a little before looking at him. "Are you not going to the water? You loved swimming"

Vegas looked around seeing so many people. He shook his head before sat down on the floor. "No, I think I will just watch you guys swim" Tankhun widen his eyes. "What? No no. Nobody is allowed to sit idly in my trip" He started to drag Vegas who tried his best to protest. Kinn look at Kim who stare back before sighing.

He goes to Tankhun freeing Vegas. "I think it is his decision to whether he wanted to swim or not. Isn't it?" Tankhun huffs and nodded. Vegas sighs in relief silently thanking Kim. Kim just nodded and goes to the ocean.

Others expect Vegas followed the same, swimming and fooling around. Pete dived first, making him completely under water before reappearing. He did it again, but this time he saw a blurred image of a man in the water.