𝕷𝖎𝖆𝖓𝖆

smut warning⚠️⚠️- please skip if under the age of 16 or find smut disgusting, with that said enjoy💞

------------------------------------------------

At this moment if nervousness was a person, it would be me.

my heart was pounding so hard in my chest as adrian cried my naked form to his room.

"adrian" I whispered to him as he got in his room closing the door shut behind us.

"mhm?" he responded

"I.. umm" I dont even know what im on about.

"speak baby" he dropped me gently on the study table in his room then brought my face to look up at him.

"I dont know how any of this is done.." I sighed

he didn't say anything, he just stood their staring down at me with a very small smile tugging the side of his lips.

i shrugged by shoulders nervously while he just scanned me with his eyes like I'm some 5 course meal.

"I will do the work, you just relax and enjoy mhm?" he placed his thumb on my lips parting it open.

"you're so pretty" he complimented and before I could respond he engulfed my mouth with his, the kiss wasnt like the one we shared earlier.

it was rough, it was like he needed it more than his next breath, it was unexplainable.

i pulled away from the kiss to catch my breath, when he lifted me again placing me on the bed.

he kissed my forehead then stepped back taking his joggers off along with his under shorts, and lord damn his pennis was huge.

"umm adrian i um" I gulped having no clue what the heck i was yapping

"it's okay baby dont be nervous, we dont have to if you dont want to" he was now hovering over me looking me in the eyes.

"I want too" I blurted out

"don't be scared okay? it will only hurt a little" he kisses my temple then my cheeks making my body relax.

i find it crazy how my body reacts to his touch.

i want more of him.

he parted my legs open, wide enough for his frame to fit in between them.

i want more of his touch.

he took my lips in his bringing himself closer and I could feel his member on my kitty...I liked it.

it was...hard very hard.

i wrapped my hands around him bringing him closer and rubbing my pussy up and down his member.

what has gotten into me?

girl where did your self respect fly off too?

"adrian fuck me please" I dont even curse, but right now...

i dont care

"patience baby" was all he said before bringing his hands downwards holding his cock and stroking it a few times before placing it on my entrance

"this will sting" he whispered in my ears before pushing his member in me, and no joke it hurt.alot.

"adrian.." I called out in pain not knowing whether to push him away or not.

"im sorry baby" he apologised

he kept pushing his member inside me and I felt like i was being ripped from the inside.

"it wont fit adrian" I cried out

he pecked my lips wiping out the drops of sweat on my forehead "shh baby you're doing so good"

i could see he was also trying his best to control himself as his breathing quicked.

"fuck you feel so good, and im not even half way in yet"

'he's not half way in?? i feel like I have a whole damn arm inside me, and it's just keeps growing' i thought to myself

soon he stopped moving and just stared down at me with a worried look.

"are okay honey?" he asked pecking my nose, i had no strength to reply

"mhm" I managed to say shutting my eyes

"look at me baby" he demanded and i found myself complying

"The pain will fade soon honey, you're taking it so well" he pecked my nose again and soon it wasn't hurting so much, the pain was their but less.

i suddenly found myself arching my back signalling for him to continue and he complied.

he started thrusting in and out of me slowly, making my eye roll backwards in pleasure

"fuck" he mumbled

"faster..please" I demanded and he obeyed, he quicked his thrust and I swear i saw stars.

"fuck you feel good" he groaned.

i was a moaning mess and tried my best to cover mouth to which adrian smiled at.

"dont"

"Keep moaning for me, no one can hear you" he smirked cockly

my moans got louder and my body shook under him.

"adrian slow down..." im not even sure he heard me giving how low my tone was

"hmm...I can't hear you baby" for some reason I felt like he heard me clearly and is just teasing me.

"s-slow d-own" i was breathless at this point and soon felt a knot on my lower belly.

"cum for me" was his reply but he did slow down a bit and i could feel his cock twitching inside me.

he thrusted a few more times, then i cumed all over his cock, his thrust became sloppy, but soon picked up the pace

i was trying my best not to pass out when he cumed in me finally stopping and colapsed ontop of me.

he's so heavy jesus christ.

"adrian you're crushing me" I rumbled and he chuckled then rolled off me

"did you like it?" he askes facing  me

"I loved it" i truthfully replied

"so did i"

"let's clean you up" he placed a kiss on my lips getting up, then attempting to lift me up when i saw blood smeared all over his sheets.

if the word embarrassed was a person it would be me.

but it wasn't my fault so why should i be embarrassed? it's nature, he popped it anyways.

"im sorry about the mess" I apologised referring to the smeared blood

"it takes two darling, now lets get you cleaned up" he smiled down at me before lifting me and then headed for the bathroom.