3rd person ( gabbys pov )

"gabby, we have to leave here asap." The panic in lia's eyes were visible given how expensive this mall was.

but there was no way im leaving here without buying something.

"dont worry, it will be fine." i myself wasn't even convinced when i said that.

"gabby, can't you see how expensive this mall is?? we can't afford anything!" lia whispered yelled to me.

who said we were gonna do the paying?

"lia chill, just play along, okay?" I told her with a silly smile, which, as you might have guessed, she gave me a confused look.

"Are you ladies alright?" ayrain asked with a raised eyebrow, waiting for an answer.

"Well..." Time to work my magic.

although i knew even without lia and me asking them would have paid anyways, but just to put lias mind at ease, otta become dramatic.

lord, the things I do for this idiota.

"you see we think the shop is quite expensive, I know a cheaper one we could go to, one within me and lias bugget" I said with an innocent smile, as they stared at me and lia in silence for about 5m straight.

lets just pray they dont agree with me.

"No, no, sweetie, what type of 𝘮𝘦𝘯 would my brother and i be if we were to let that happen?" ayrian said, walking close to me.

It's getting hot in here.

"You dont have to worry about anything we brought you ladies here, you do the shopping we do the buying fair enough?..good"
he said, gently grabing lia by her wrist, not even waiting for a response, then walked away.

not like she had a response anyway.

"alright sweetie shall we?" ayrain said, making way for me to pass.

"Thank you," I said, to which he replied 'youre welcome sweetie', then we both made our way to where adrian took lia.

he keeps calling me 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘦... and I ain't complaining.

"Okay, first we drop micheal off at the kids play section then shopping, i will be back in a sec" adrian said picking micheal up then headed to the direction i think leads to the kids section.

"I never knew they had a kids section in places like this," lia said, and I must agree, neither did i.

"Well adrian insisted we have it in, mainly because of micheal, but other kids can stay their while their parent or guidian shops" I couldn't help but notice how he's been stealing glances at me while explaining...

"Wait..so he owns this place?" lia asked

"Yeah, we both own it," he said with a proud smirk dusting his suit proudly, making me and lia giggle

showoff.

we were still talking when, my smile instantly dropping on sighting the hoe i promised to murder.

at first she didn't see lia and I but then sighted us, I was about to literally match up to her and beat the hell outta her, when lia grabbed me, holding me back.

"gabby pls just let her go. we wouldn't want to create a scene here." I just nodded in agreement and tried to calm down. while ayrain just stood their with a confused expression but didn't say anything.

"Alright, shall we?" we heard Adrian's voice.

"Yah," lia replied. "we were about to leave when we heard the witches' voice.