Adrian

it's been hours since ayrain and I have been keeping an eye on them both, and we are not complaining,
probably because it feels so good watching our little brother socialise after so long.

"he must like her a lot to be chatting this much to a stranger," ayrain said with a serious tone, and knowing ayrain, he's never the serious type, even in serious situations, guess he's also as surprised as I am right now.

we were still watching them when micheal went over to her signalling for her to carry him to which she did, then he hugged her for about a minute

"adrian, am I seeing things, or did micheal just hug her...?" ayrain said flabbergasted

"I am just as shocked as you are. Micheal never hugs anyone willing. He only hugs mum, and dad willing, he doesn't even hug me on his on accord even if I ask him for a hug. " I said just as flabbergasted

who is she? and why does micheal like her so much...?

"we need her game card," ayrain said, munching on a chicken infront of him, when the fuck did he order that?

"ayrain, this is not the time to be munching on food, you fatty," I said to him

"Well, I am starving you dickhead" he said as he continued munching on the chicken.

such a foodie.

suddenly, the lady turned her head searching for someone, as micheal pointed to ayrain and i.

that's when she and I both made eye contact, and then it all made sense...

i looked at ayrain, and he looked at me too... we were both thinking the same thing.

the lady looked exactly like my mum... the only difference were their skin tone aside that they could be twins.

she looked so beautiful with her long black curly afro hair and bronze skin tone. She had on light makeup, which complimented her light honey eyes so well, but those eyes... they look a bit dull like she's been crying, I was still admiring her when she gave me a small but beautiful smile, and that's when I realised I've been staring at her for a creepy amount of time.

Fanculo, she much think I'm some weirdo. ( 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘴𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯: fuck)

"adrian stop staring at her and let's go over to them" ayrain said clearly enjoying this.

"testa di cazzo," I said, annoyed at myself for staring and at ayrain for pointing it out.
( 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘴𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯: dick head)

ayrain and I walked over to them as she gently dropped micheal down to stand up, and lord that figure of hers...damn

she should be at least 5ft7, but compared to me, who was 6ft6, she was short, she was putting on a black skims dress which hugged her thick figure perfectly.

fuck I think I have a boner.

on reaching their table, ayrain and I introduced ourselves.

"Hello there, I am adrian Zendro," I said, extending my hand out to her, to which she took, then said

"liana milford"

Nice to meet you, liana. I said as I gave her hand a kiss

"ayrain vendoka," ayrain said, performing the same gesture on her as I did, and I couldn't help but feel jealous, and he knew it. He was clearly enjoying this

"dick head," I cursed under my breath as ayrain smiled at me mischievously.

I turned over to micheal bending down at his level,

"Hey, Little man, had fun playing hide and seek? you had ayrain, and I so worried, " I said to him, but no response

I sighed, then then stood up, turning over to liana, but she was glaring dagger at me. Did I do something I wasn't aware of...?

I was about to say something when she spoke

"How could you be so careless with a child? what if I wasn't the one who found him and it was some creep? huh?" she said, almost yelling at me.

I was beyond shocked because no one ever spoke to me like that, except ayrain, of course.

she's got some balls, and not even my looks or appearance were stopping her....was it weird I found this attitude really hot..?

I looked over at ayrain, and he seemed just as shocked as I was, what was I suppose to say?

"miss i-" I was about to say again but she cut me off....I'm actually very impressed at this point.

"No, dont even, i honestly dont want to hear lame excuse understood?" she said as ayrian was trying his best to hold in his laugh at my helpless state, that's when she turned to him.

"you think this is funny or a joke?"
she said to ayrain who quickly adjust himself putting on a serious look.

damn she's scary.

"Calm down, liana. I honestly had no idea he ran away until after a while," I said, trying to explain myself, but she completely ignored me like I said nothing.

the audacity of this woman.