Adrian

smut warning ⚠️

"looking for something liana?" I asked her as she flinched

"Umm, I couldn't sleep, so I wanted to get some fresh air, but I can't find a balcony or exit," she said with a nervous smile.

"C'mon, I will take you to a balcony," I said as I led her to the balcony.

did I mention how she looks so sexy in her cropped top and shorts pyjamas? Well, she does and I can feel my cock getting harder at the mere sight of her, no woman has ever had this effect on me just by looking at her.

the top hugged her body perfectly, and the shorts...lorddamn they stopped just below her huge bum which complimented her large thighs, her body looked nothing like the other women I've been with, the tall skinny tiny waisted type those were normally my type of girls.

but right now, I think that changed.

it took me a few minutes to realise I was staring at her, and she smirked at me.

I mentally prayed my dick won't get any harder than it already is, it literally took everything in me not to pin her up against the wall next to us.

"Get a grip, adrian," I murmured to myself

this is one of the many balconies, I said as I opened the door leading to the mansions' largest balcony, which you could see the entire city from. This was my mums favourite place in the whole house.

"it's very pretty up here," she said as she goshed over the beauty of the city with a smile on her face, and that smile of hers...I have this strong feeling that I should always make her smile.

then her face turned sad again.

"What's wrong, liana?" I asked her, as I saw tears filled her eyes

"Well...its just i have to face everyone tomorrow, and with all that has happened, I don't think I want to.." she said as the tears rolled down her face, I pulled her for a hug into my arms as she kept crying, I never comforted people, except those I consider as family, but her...she's just different.

micheal told me what he knew about the situation when he pulled me to talk about liana coming home with us , but I wanted her to tell me herself.

"liana shh don't cry, you and your friend can stay with me as long as you want, it will be my honour and not to add, it will make micheal really happy," I said as she laughed

"I can't -" she was about to refuse, but I wasn't having it.

"im not taking no for an answer, mia cara," I said to her with a small smirk

( translation = darling )

"Okay, fine," she said as she sighed in defeat, we both stood there with her still in my arms as we just stared at each, my eyes landed on her plump lips, and I was about to kiss her but stopped.

giving everything she's been through. I think she needs time to herself, so I stepped away, but what happened next took me by surprise.

she pulled me in and then kissed me....she's actually the first lady who has kissed me...don't get me wrong I have kissed a lot of girls but she's the only one who has kissed me....the rest were too scared to make a move...

I can't really blame them.

liana pulled me closer to deepen the kiss... and I just couldn't control myself anymore.

I picked her up as she wrapped her legs around my waist. Thankfully, there was a huge couch in the balcony, so I walked us over to it, laying her down, without breaking the kiss.

then she started to undo the buttons on my sleepy shirt while I took her top off revealing her lace bra which cupped her huge breast perfectly...and fuck she is so gorgeous from head to toe.

After taking the top off her , I placed  kisses all over her chest, leaving marks on it, I kissed my way down her body until I got to her shorts area, I slowly took the shorts off and she has a lace underwear which matches the lace bra...I can't wait to take them both off.

"fuck you're so pretty mia cara" I said as I kissed her thighs, while she moaned, and her moans sounded so angelic, I will the luckiest man in the world to have her all to myself.

I kept kissing her thighs while kissing further into her inner thighs then came face to face witch her pussy, I pushed the lace underwear to the side while I used my thumb to rub her clit while she moaned louder.

I played with her pussy for a while before going up to her giving her a kiss on the forehead then un clipped her bra letting her boobs bounce freely....fuck

I cupped both her breast in both my hands and they fitted perfectly which turned me on even more, I played and sucked on her boobs for a few minutes before realising one of it then slipping it into her panties  while I played with both her pussy and breast and her moans where uncontrollable at this point, my dick isn't even inside her yet...imagine her moans when it will be...fuck.

I plunged my fingers into her pussy but fuck she was so tight...almost at if she was a virgin...that's when she winced in pain as her face turned into a painful expression and I stopped immediately looking down at her with a confused look...

"liana are you still a virgin?"