𝕷𝖎𝖆𝖓𝖆

never in a million years have I thought this day would come, don't get me wrong I've always wanted for celeb and I to get married, but recently I think hes been seeing someone else.

I have no proof of it, tho. It's just that his recent attitude shows it.

"All done, miss." my makeup artist said as she did the finishing touch of my makeup

"Wow, you did so good, I love it," i said as I admired myself in the mirror in front of me.

the makeup was exactly how I wanted it to be. It wasn't a heavy makeup but good enough to fit a wedding.

I thanked her as she left with her stuff, leaving me alone in my room as I continued to admire myself,
"Girl, you look stunning," I said as I kissed my reflection on th mirror, leaving a lipstick mark on it.

"Oops.." I said with a slight chuckle
"Maybe I should take a walk in the garden. I really need a place to relax without all this weeding shenanigans," I say to myself with a sigh

I was about to leave when both my best friend came inside my dressing room, "Oh my gosh, liana, you look stunning," they both goshed at me

their names were Gabrielle and yasmin we've been friends since high school, well yasmine and i have been friends since high school but, Gabrielle and i had been friends since childhood we both meet yasmin when we saved her from a bully at our school back then and giving Gabrielle and i were the Queen B's back then we were both popular and had all the good looking boys at our feet, we never really cared though because all we wanted was to focus on ourselves and get straight A's, win awards go for competitions and just live life but that seemed to bother yasmin...unlike Gabrielle and me, yasmine wasn't popular although she was known by a few people back then because of her connection with Gabrielle and me, but Gabrielle never really liked yesmin, and will make up excuse not to hang out with me when ever yasmin was around.

yasmin is a really sweet girl and would do anything for those she cared about. Why would Gabrielle not like her..?

"awwn thank you, babes," I said as I hugged them both

"Okay, the wedding starts in 3hrs you should get dressed. I will see you at the avenue. bye bestie," yesmin said as she left, closing the door behind her, leaving Gabrielle and me.

"I can't believe you and the celeb are finally tying the knot," she said with a smile, to which I returned back

"I can't believe it myself either," I said truthfully

"Well boo you better believe it. I can't wait to become an aunt!" she said, squeaking

"suck it up, weirdo and leave. I want some alone time before the wedding," I said while shoving her out the door

"bye boo love youuu," she yelled on her way out.

I sighed, then picked up my purse and my phone, putting on silent mode to avoid any interruptions with my peaceful walk. Then i took my bank card just in case, then headed to the garden. It was peaceful in the garden, no weeding preparation.

"I wish I could stay here forever."

I've been walking around in the garden for about 10 minutes when I heard a child crying, I walked over to the direction of the cries, and saw a child on a bench, "I wonder why he's crying" I said to myself as I walked over to the child to check up on him, he looks about 5 to 6years old, he had a blonde hair and blue eyes which complimented his pale white skin, he's so adorable.

"Excuse me, sweetie, why are you crying? and where are your parents at?" I asked him, to which he looked up at me, then said

"I don't have parents, big brother said they are in heaven," he said, still crying, awwn poor kid.

"Okay, so where is your big brother, honey?" I asked him while taking a seat next to him

"he was yelling at me because I ruined some of his important documents, so I got upset and ran away from the house.. but now i-i-dont k-k-know my w-way back," he said as his cries increased

"Oh darling, don't cry," I said as I pulled him in for a hug, trying my best to calm him down.

After a few minutes, he stopped crying and then looked up at me
and said, "You are a very pretty lady ma'am" 

i was a bit taken aback because it was out of the blue, but still i replied with "awn thank you sweetie and you dont look bad either you know" I said tickling him as he giggled.

"So tell me, what's your name?" I asked him

"My name is Michael Zendro.." he said, and I can't help but think his last name sounds a bit familiar.. but where have I heard it from?

"Well, Michael, I'm liana milford. Nice to meet you," I said with a smile, but what he did next left me flabbergasted

he stood up, taking my hand in his small ones as he gave it a kiss, then said, "Nice to meet you, liana."

"What a gentleman," I said with a chuckle

"Tell me, who thought you that?" I asked him

"Thought me what ma'am?" he asked with a confused look

"You can call me liana. Also, i meant, who thought you the kiss on the hand?" I replied

"My mum thought me, she said it's a polite thing to do when you meet a pretty lady," he said so cutely

he is actually pretty smart for his age, i must admit.

"im hunry liana," he said to me, which followed with a stomach rumble a few seconds later, and I chuckled at his cuteness

"Okay, so where and what would you like to eat?" I asked him praying to heavens he dosent mention something expensive because by the looks of it he comes from a very porche family, and I will be so real right now, your girl is broke as hell, I do have some money in my card tho, hopefully it's enough for the restaurant his gonna mention.

"There's this restaurant that sells really good food, and I'm craving it right now. Can you please take me there?" he said, pouting at me

I can't refuse that, now can I?

"Do you know the address?" I asked him, to which he replied "yes I do. "

"Okay, what are we waiting for then? Let's go get you food." I said to him as we headed off to the restaurant.

but why does it feel as if I'm forgetting something?