Jyoti's New Home

Actually, the landlord tells Constable Pushpa and Inspector Pandey that he wants to adopt Jyoti. Wants to take her to his home. Inspector Pandey likes the words of the landlord very much and he hands over Jyoti to the landlord. Handing over Jyoti to the landlord, Pandey says, "I was thinking of leaving the little girl in an orphanage, but now you want to take her with you. I am very happy about this. It is good that this girl is given a shelter." Got a home otherwise the poor girl would probably have remained an orphan for the rest of her life.

Hearing this, the landlord replies, "My daughter died just two months after she was born. My wife was so saddened by the grief of my daughter that she also committed suicide. You know, I felt completely alone." But today I was very happy to see this little girl, it felt as if my daughter had come back. Hearing the landlord's words, Inspector Pandey says, "We are also very happy that you have adopted this child, but please forgive me sir, I forgot to ask you about your name. What is your name?"

"Oh yes, I forgot to tell you my name. My name is Akash, Akash Choudhary." The landlord looks at Jyoti while telling her name and starts smiling. After that Akash leaves from there and takes Jyoti with him. After that, Akash Choudhary sits in his car and leaves from there towards his bungalow. Akash is a big businessman and also owns a lot of land. Akash gives money to the poor on interest. Today, after a long time, a smile was visible on his face because today he had received a gift which was going to change his life.

On the other hand, when Kamla comes to know that her friend Namrata has been arrested and she is not going to get any more money, she gets very angry. When Kamla hears this, she beats her head loudly. She starts crying and says, "Oh my luck, I got only 15 lakh rupees in exchange of my daughter. On top of that, Karam Jali has also been arrested and I have no hope of getting any more money. Now I don't know what to do. Oh my daughter!

On the other hand, landlord Akash Chaudhary takes Jyoti to his bungalow. There were about 50 to 60 servants in his bungalow. Everyone gets a little confused after seeing the light in Akash's hand. Then one of the boys who cooks at Akash's house asks, "Hey sir, whose little girl is this and why did you bring her with you?" In fact, many times Akash has made the mistake of adopting someone else's daughter and bringing her home as his own, about which all the servants knew and this time after seeing Jyoti in Akash's hands, they felt that maybe This time too everyone has taken someone else's child as their own.

"Hey, I had seen this child in the police station. The thing was that the policemen had raided a cell there and they recovered this girl from there. They wanted to give her to an orphanage. I said that Give it to me, I want to raise it, I will take care of it and that is why this little life is with me today”. When the sky says so, everyone comes to life. Then Akash's cook says to them, "You have done a very good job. Nowadays, many people sell their children for some money and then make them do business in this way. You look at this girl, she is so innocent and cute, how can anyone do such a thing?" Can make a deal with a little one's life.

Akash feels very sad after hearing this and with tears in his eyes, Akash says, "I feel very bad for this girl. I don't know who is this unfortunate person who sold this flower-like girl. God will never forgive him." After that Akash says to all the people, "From today we all have to take special care of this little girl, her name is Jyoti and together we will raise her and raise her. From today onwards it is the responsibility of all of us to take care of this little girl." Let there be no shortage of anything and keep it always happy”. Everyone agreed to this and from then onwards there was always someone near Jyoti at all times of the day so that if she ever felt hungry or needed to change her clothes, she could do so comfortably. Within no time, Jyoti turns 10 and Akash starts crying with joy seeing her growing up before his eyes.

Now Jyoti goes to school and studies. One day Akash gets a call from the police station "Hello Akash ji I want to talk something about your adopted daughter Jyoti". After listening to Inspector Pandey, Akash says, “Tell Inspector Saheb, what do you want to say about my daughter”. Inspector says to Akash, "Actually a woman has come to our police station. She is saying that she is Jyoti's real mother and wants Jyoti back with her. So will you..." Akash gets angry after hearing this. He goes and says to the inspector, "I have understood, so now I don't need to call him again for the girl. I have adopted Jyoti legally and Jyoti is my trust with you and not anyone else's". Inspector listens to Akash and says, "Okay sir, I will never trouble you from now on." As soon as the Inspector hangs up the phone, Akash starts feeling restless and feels that Jyoti's real mother might come and snatch her away.

"I will never let Jyoti go away from me. Jyoti is my daughter and will always be mine. If this woman loved her daughter so much, then why did she sell her in a mansion and never come to meet her for so many years? Why not and suddenly todayLove is awakening in his mind." Jyoti comes from school and seeing her father angry, she goes to him and says, "Baba, you also get angry on small things. Tell me, did anyone say something to you today? What ? You tell me, I will get the news right now." Seeing Jyoti near him, Akash forgets all his anger. "Hey, why should I worry, as long as you are with me, can anyone say anything to me? Everything is fine, don't worry my princess”.

Akash says to Jyoti while laughing. Jyoti starts laughing after listening to her father. Akash asks Jyoti to change her clothes and have lunch. Akash also does not eat food until Jyoti comes from school. As soon as he arrives, the morsel from Akash's mouth goes into his stomach. While eating, Jyoti asks her father, "Baba, tell me one thing, in school everyone asks me where is my mother? And you also never tell me where is my mother, how is she? Is my mother dead?" Hearing this from Jyoti's mouth, Akash gets a strong shock. He doesn't understand what to call Jyoti.