Seattle Day 3(Two).

Start from the beginning

"Right. Let's go outside and talk. Come on Alice." Manny leaves the room with the dog.

"Abby?" Owen called out for her, who reluctantly followed him.

Outside, Manny sits down on a couch, catching his break after the whole escaping shit he just went through.

"Manny. What do you mean immune?" The others surround him, with not so pleasant eyes.

"(Y/N) said it himself. The bite marks around his body seems to convince Isaac. He's the main priority."

"What does he mean immune?" Yara finally makes her presence known to the others.

"The fuck's a Scar doing here!?" Manny was ready to pull out his gun before the two reassured him.

"She's with me. She saved me."

Manny gave Abby the 'Are you serious' look.

"It's fucked up here. We're rogues from WLF. She and her brother are apostates from the Scars."

"Brother?" Manny is confused.

Inside the place where Mel is operating, she is also examining his scars and bite marks on the unconscious man.

"My god (Y/N). What have you been through?"

Injuries not treated properly resulted in various scars or leftover marks. This kid is the prime example of not taking care of them.

The next morning.

Abby wakes up from her not so satisfying sleep. That is if she gets any.

Rubbing her eyes, some shoutings outside quickly caught her attention.

"Even if you make it, she's not going to come with you."

"I can convince her."

"We broke the rules Lev! That's all she'll care about!"

It was the Scar siblings. Talk about morning argument. All Abby can do is watch from the distance. But not for long.

*Click.

"Owen?" Mel exit her room, mistaking the brute to be her lover.

"Just me." The reply was met with a cold response from Mel. "What are you doing up so early?"

"Changing Yara's bandages. And checking in on your brother's condition."

"How is he?"

Mel zipped her bag after putting in some stuff.

"Tough. Crazy tough. Just like our enemies."

A sigh of relief from Abby. Fateful reunion with her brother and she can actually relax a bit. How turning towards the direction of Lev and Yara in the distance.

"What are they fighting about?"

"Lev doesn't want to leave Seattle. Owen invited them to come to Santa Barbara."

"I figured you'd've talked him out of going by now."

A short silence before Mel gives her reply.

"Actually I have my own plan." Now that's confusing Abby.

"Own plan? You're not staying here?"

"Staying in Seattle will only remind me of us. As long as I'm away from you, anywhere is fine." Now that's a shocking answer from Mel. Not what Abby's was expecting.

"What?"

"Owen may fall for your act with these kids. But not me." Mel took a step closer, locking her angry eyes on Abby's.