Not an but a FUCKING RANT‼️

First thing first. This is your author, Jason Cheng. I'm an aspiring writer who wish to put out an original story and become a full time author.

That's when I started writing. But in order to obtain my goal, I have to practice. And that's how I started writing fan fictions.

Starting with Wednesday, then alternate version, Enid Sinclair. It was good. I made some friends online through Wattpad, and it was good.

But noticed the word, was.

The problem?

This book, The Best Of Us, is a fan fiction where male readers are paired with Ellie.

Now, I know that we know that Ellie's gay. Or lesbian. I don't know the identification. But it's a Fucking fan fiction.

I've seen straight characters being twisted in gay, lesbian, trans, whatever there is out there.

Now, I don't mean no disrespect for the community, trust me, I don't. I've read gay stories myself.

Then this bitch appeared.

I literally put Ellie and Male reader at the title, and she's still here, bitching about whatever the sexuality is

Then shits happened. Like I have a bad day at the job and shit. My mood, is done like a waterfall. My emotions were fucked up. I can't focus on the road while driving either.

I promised y'all, my readers and followers that I'd like to update one chapter per week at least, but not like this.

I woke up to this very shit. The first thing in the morning, no water, no morning jog, this!

And all the ideas, the dialogues, the scenes for the next chapter, all seems to have lost in my shambles.

I don't mean no disrespect to the LGBT, but it's a Fucking story. It's not real!!!!!

Now I don't even know anymore, like, I just feel like giving up the entire book all together.

I don't want to disappoint my readers, but it's like those time when you scored 99 points in exam, and people will still judge you with that one point.

Now this one negative comment has already outweigh all the positivity in my life for the day through night. Maybe even the future.

So here I'm making shits clear.

If any of y'all, still think Ellie, or any gay, lesbian characters that shouldn't be write straight like a normal person, if you think I was disrespecting the whole community, then be my guest.

Report this book, pray, let Wattpad know your dissatisfaction. Hoping that they take the book down.

Or better yet, report me instead. Tell them that I'm a disrespectful writer. Hopefully they delete my account directly.

Be glad that you people, will be able to end someone else's dream. And presumably life.

Either I reached my goal as an author by 30, or commit suicide before I reach that age, that's up to y'all Fucking disgraceful Assholes that hide behind your phones and computers to put someone down.

Sigh.....

To everyone that's reading, I'm sorry but, the future is dark, grim, and filled with uncertainty.

Until then, peace.