true identity

Taehyung is sitting in a chair in his room .. jungkook was sitting next to him.. the room was completely silent.. jimin was laying on the bed in Taehyung's room.. the air was thick in the room ..

"Who is jimin?" Taehyung finally decided to break the silence

"W-what do you mean?" Jungkook asked knowing very well what Taehyung meant

"You know what i mean.. who is jimin.. he's not a normal human.. he survived the monsters.. why were they in behind of him? My power didn't work on jimin.. I'm sure he's not just a human" Taehyung said calmly but in reality his heart was racing.. he was feeling anxious..

"He.. he .. jimin .. jimin is his son" jungkook said

"Who?" Taehyung asked frowning.. he didn't know why he was getting anxious like this..

"Min yoongi"  jungkook said in a low voice but it was loud enough for Taehyung to hear.. and when he heard the name he felt the ground slip away from under his feet.. he stopped breathing for a split second..

"W-what? Min .. min yoongi? Jimin.. jimin is his son? His and park yumna's son.. but then why does he use  park as his last name?" Taehyung asked

"For his grandpa.. he wanted this.. and you're right .. jimin is not a human.. i mean fully human.. his mom is a human and as you know that his dad is an angel.." jungkook answered

"Jimin is a half ling?" Taehyung asked and jungkook hummed

"So why you're here?" Taehyung asked

"Jimin is turning 21 really soon and it is the most dangerous phrase in his life.. this time his angel self will stand against his human self.. and it can be dangerous for him .. and you've seen how he's getting nosebleed and headaches.. I'm here because his father has sent me." Jungkook explained..

Taehyung nodded..

"Take your time and I'm sorry " jungkook said and got out of the room..

Taehyung sat there like a statue as the pain of past was killing him once again..

22 years ago:

Lucifer came to visit earth.. he started loving his vacation here.. he was roaming around the streets of Seoul when a face caught his attention.. he stopped on his track..

He saw a beautiful girl trying to help an old couple to cross the road .. his world stopped when he noticed how immensely beautiful she was.. for the first time Lucifer felt his heart was pounding out of his chest

He scanned the beautiful figure of the girl and took out all the information about her.. park yumna.. 25 years old..
Lucifer decided to talk to her.. for the first time he didn't wanted to use his power over anyone..

He decided to approach yumna.. as she was already the sweetest person on earth, it was easy for Lucifer to keep their conversation going.. Lucifer discovered how yumna has a sassy side despite being sweet..the rare combination of sweetness and sassyness intrigued Lucifer..They become besties in a span of a few days only..the charm of Lucifer was undeniable..

After two weeks when Lucifer was really in love with yumna, he gets to know that yumna has a boyfriend.. his heart broke into million pieces.. he felt pain .. yumna wanted Taehyung or Lucifer to meet her boyfriend as he's already her best friend..

The day comes when  Taehyung will meet yumna's boyfriend.. Taehyung/ Lucifer was sitting in a cafe with a racing heart on his chest.. he was feeling heartbroken yet wanted to see the guy who will get his love.. the first one he loved remained incomplete.. Taehyung saw yumna entering.. she looked beautiful as always .. she came and sat across Taehyung..

She was smiling and talking.. she was excited to introduce her boyfriend to her best friend.. Taehyung tried not to show his emotions.. he tried to be happy for her.. and then she saw figure coming towards them and her eyes lit up.. Taehyung followed her gaze amd when he saw whom she was looking at, he froze on his spot.. his mouth fell open..

"Min yoongi?"

Taehyung whispered seeing min yoongi coming towards them.. min yoongi was shocked to his core as well seeing Lucifer in Front of him.. a painful memory flooded on his mind..

Taehyung stared at min yoongi, min yoongi was like his elder brother.. who was always with him in everything.. and before getting dismissed from the heaven, they spent their best moments with eachother ..

"Lucifer" yoongi whispered.. yumna couldn't hear but Lucifer did .. Taehyung was staring at him with tears in his eyes..

"Yoongi hyung" Lucifer mumbled under his breath and got up..

"What happened to you two? Anyway.. meet him , he's kim Taehyung.. my best friend.." yumna who has no idea what's going on between the two male said

"And Taehyung.. he's the one.. min yoongi.. my boyfriend" yumna finished her sentence

"I need to go somewhere.. bye yumna" Taehyung said to yumna who got confused

"Wait Luci" yoongi was about to stop Taehyung but he didn't listened to him and Stormed out.. yoongi sighed in defeat.. and yumna stared at Taehyung's back figure..

That was the last time both Taehyung and yumna has seen each other.. Taehyung just disappeared from her life..

End of flashback..

Taehyung sat there as a few drop tears fell from his eyes as he remembered this past .. Taehyung looked at jimin's unconscious body .. he looked closely at him

"This is why you felt so familiar.. i always felt like you reminded me of someone but couldn't put my finger on it.. but now i know.. you're the male version of yumna.. and the junior min yoongi.. " Taehyung said and he left the room..

__________ vote and comment __________

Remember i said in the previous chapter that i will update after it gets 20 votes.. so here's the update as it got 23 votes.. please vote and comment if you want to read because less than 20 votes and I won't update. so vote if you want to read..