Healer

Jimin came to his university after three days.. yeah. It took three days to complete the task given by his pRoFeSsOr kim Taehyung.. it was break time when he decided to show his works..so he went to the teacher's room.. very wiredly the door was open..but jimin still knocked on it..

"Come in" a deep voice was heard from the inside..

Jimin went inside and saw Taehyung was sitting on his chair.. few buttons of his shirt was opened.. messy hair and there stand Miss. Eun- yu who was the english teacher.. her situation wasn't less than Taehyung's.. her smudged lipstick.. curled up clothes are enough to make jimin realise what was happening inside before he entered.. jimin felt embarrassed and disgusted.. never in his life he felt something like this..

"I have written the chapter 10 times as you asked " jimin said looking down.. he was holding a huge pile of papers..

"Omg.. you really asked him to write it 10 times?" Eun - yu said

"Of course i did.. if anyone doubts my authority then they will get punished." Taehyung said

"Hey .. don't you work at a restaurant?" Eun - yu asked

Jimin looked up hearing this.. he nodded.. but he was thinking why she was asking all this..

"Isn't it near the train station?"

"Yeah.. that's my grandpa's restaurant " jimin said lowering his eyes.. he was feeling wired inside him ..

"Oh ho tae.. don't be so harsh on this poor boy .. it must be so difficult for him to work on that small restaurant.. they must've find it difficult to make ends meet.. don't make it difficult for him then it's already are" Eun - yu said..

Jimin felt like crying there but he hold his tears.. Taehyung was silent.. he was looking at jimin who was looking down.. Taehyung noticed hiw his lips trembled and he was trying not to cry.. then he looked at Eun- yu and said
"Eun.. you should leave now i guess.. I'll meet you later "

Eun nodded and bent down to kiss Taehyung but he stopped..
"Not now Eun.." he said and she felt it awkward but left the office room..

Taehyung looked at jimin who was avoiding eye contact with him.. Taehyung took the papers..

"Hmm.. to be honest, i didn't expect you to do it" Taehyung said amd throwed the papers into trash bin.. jimin's eyes widen looking at this.

"P.. professor?" Jimin said

"What? What am i supposed to do with it? It was ment to be in trash anyway " Taehyung said jimin had tears in his eyes but he controlled himself.. but he would have killed kim Taehyung if murder was legal..  jimin was silent and then he started walking out of the office but Taehyung called him.
He turned around and Taehyung said

"I need you to do something "

"What sir?"

"The teachers wanted a small library here in office room.. so i brought some books.. and i need you to arrange them in alphabetically"

Taehyung said and jimin looked at him.. it would take a long time to finish it.. jimin was staring at him silently.. then he went to the shelf to organise the books.. Taehyung was surprised by this .. it has never happened that jimin followed what he ordered without showing tantrums or getting angry.. Taehyung was staring at him .. he didn't like this behaviour.. but isn't it what he wanted? Yes.. he wanted jimin to follow his order silently.. but now this silence is annoying him.. 

Taehyung looked away from jimin wo was silently doing his work..but suddenly Taehyung heard a sound.. he turned around and saw jimin laying on the ground unconscious.. Taehyung immediately ran towards him.. Taehyung panicked seeing jimin's nose was bleeding.. Taehyung hold jimin's head in his hand .. calling his name.
But jimin didn't opened his eyes.. Taehyung was scared.. being scared even though you're davil is wired but it is what it is .. he was scared to see jimin in that situation.. he picked up jimin in his arms and ran outside.. it didn't take much effort to ran while holding him in his arms because of his powers. He got many wired looks from the peoples around there but he didn't have time for it..