Devil

Taehyung and jimin got into the car and Taehyung was driving.. the ride was silent.. none of them utter a single word.. jimin was really confused about his health.. he was having these issues but the reports were clean.. how is that even possible? All these thoughts were roaming on his mind when he suddenly felt a budge and realised that he's already in front of his house..

They walked in just to see a panicked jungkook.. jungkook ran towards jimin..he was tensed.. he was sweating and the worry was visible on his face..

"Are you okay? I heard that you were having nosebleed again.. why didn't you called me? Is you head still hurting?" Jungkook throwed all these questions in one go and jimin became more puzzled...

"Hey.. chil out.. yeah I'm ok" jimin said amd he shopt a death glare to Taehyung and said "i told you not to tell jungkook about it. Look what happened.." Taehyung shrugs it off saying that he didn't inform anyone anything.. jimin frowned upon him..

"Then how did he get to know?" Jimin asked but before Taehyung could say anything jungkook held jimin's hand and said "come with me.. i need to take care of it" jimin shrugged off his hand getting angry "what you need to take care of? I'm not a kid. And i can take care of myself.. and the doctor has given me medicines and I'll get better" jimin yelled ..

"Those medicines can do nothing.. come with me" jungkook said and this time his voice sounded different..

"I won't " jimin protested.

"Do what he says " Taehyung said and jimin glared at him

"Who are you to decide what should i do or whom should i listen?" Jimin said

"You don't have to know.. just do what he says.. it's better for you" Taehyung said and jimin got even more angrier.. he hates it when someone tries to control him..

"I won't.. and you," jimin turned to jungkook and said "you are being too much. Don't forget that you are no one to me. And just a paying guest.. so mind your own business and don't interfere in my private life " jimin yelled even though he didn't wanted to. But his anger took over him..

Jimin just Stromed out from the house after yelling at jungkook.. he walked towards somewhere he doesn't know..
He was walking aimlessly.. the tears were flowing down and he keep wiping it off with his sweater paws .. he didn't realised that he has arrived somewhere he never knew that place like this exist..

He looked here and there but the place was so wired.. it had some wired aura around there.. he suddenly started to feel heavy.. he started to feel presence of someone.. actually presence of few people.. he heard footsteps.. it was getting darker.. he was low-key feeling scared.. guess leaving the house in anger wasn't a good idea..

He turned around just to meet with emptyness.. he started walking again..
He was taking slow steps.. suddenly he started hearing voices..

"Who is this new guy?" One raspy male voice was heard..

"His blood smells sweet" jimin heard a different male voice and he frowned listening this .

"What does they mean by my blood smells sweet? How did they know? Oh my god.. are they vampires or something? But how can it be real? Isn't these vampires are Only in dramas and wattpad?" Jimin thought

"It will be fun drinking his blood" jimin heard it.. that's it. No more slow walk ..jimin started running like no tomorrow.. i mean there will be no tomorrow if he gets caught..so he decided to show his marathon skills..
But since the place were totally different so jimin didn't knew where to go.. but he didn't stop.. he keep running until he realises that he was running on the same spot..

How is that even possible? He was running and he was sure that he can go to Seoul to ilsan by running this much then how is he standing on the same place? He was frightened to death qhen suddenly two black something that doesn't have body came in front of him..

He has never seen something like this.. how can someone look so scary.. what was he seeing actually? It was a black shadow type thing.. he turned around to run to a different direction but as he turned, he saw something similar there as well.. he felt like his life is going to end here..

Are they going to kill him?well duh.. they will.. but why? Are they going to suck all the blood from him? Why him? Is this a nightmare? Jimin was wishing it to be a nightmare.. or probably an effect of watching horror films too much but this was reality.. not any nightmares..

Suddenly he felt someone had held his hand and saw a black shadow holding his hand .. and then the next minute that shadow bit on his hand.. he screamed.. he screamed as loud he could.. but they didn't leave his hand..

Suddenly they left his hand.. and he fell on the ground.. that place changed it's aura once again.. jimin could barely open his eyes.. but he saw what he had never thought that he would..
He saw a man standing there.. his hair were waving due to the air.. his eyes were dark.. the only thing jimin could recognise is that he knew this man..

"Taehyung?"

Jimin whispered seeing Taehyung there.. he doesn't know he was relieved or more scared because this is not the Taehyung he knows.. it was someone else.. someone way more scarier.. jimin saw Taehyung was changing into someone else.. his eyes became red .. he has wings and he looked scary.. and the most shocking fact that those creepy creatures were scared of Taehyung as well ..

"Master.. we are sorry master" they were begging to Taehyung but Taehyung looked so  so angry that those begging weren't doing anything to him..

"Master? Taehyung is their master?" Jimin thought..

Taehyung glanced at jimin and then again at those creatures.. he took his weapon out and banged it on the ground.. the ground splited and suddenly those things fell into the grave and the fire were burning them.. jimin could heard their scream.. jimin was terrified when Taehyung again looked at him after finishing those creatures .. jimin thought that it's his turn now to die..

Taehyung walked towards jimin.. jimin walked backwards.. Taehyung's eyes were still red ..
"Please don't kill me.. i haven't done anything wrong.. please don't vanish me.. don't vanish.. don't kill .. please no kill" jimin didn't realise what rubbish he was speaking out of fear and suddenly jimin was about to fall Taehyung held him by his waist and pulled him closer..

The moment Taehyung pulled jimin closer, his eyes became normal again.. his face became softer again.. Taehyung stared at the  human in his arms..

Why does jimin make him feel like this? Jimin Reminds him of someone.. but why? How? Taehyung was thinking all these when jimin opened his eyes and looked at Taehyung with the most innocent look on his face.. the puppy eyes that no one can resist..

"Are you going to kill me too?" Jimin asked Taehyung shook his head and said

"Never" Taehyung's voice was soft..

"Who are you? You're not a human" jimin asked

"Lucifer.. I'm Lucifer, the Devil" Taehyung said and jimin gasped

"You're the actual devil?" Jimin asked and Taehyung nodded

"Why did you never say that you're not a human?"

"I have always been honest with you" Taehyung said and jimin had those flashbacks of Taehyung actually saying who he is.. jimin's eyes widen and a gasp left his mouth but before he could say anything, he fell unconscious in the devil's arms..

__________ vote and comment ________

Hi.
Hope you liked it.
Don't forget to vote..

Less than 20 votes and I'm not updating next chapter.. so if you want to read farther then vote because I've seen people going "oh..i can't wait to read the next chapter.." but they always forget to vote.

So Vote if you want to read the next chapter.

Tata .