Part 20

Author:- before you could complete your sentence he pulled you and you landed on his lap....while he wrapped his strong arms around your waist....

Y/n:- *gasp* jungkook someone might see us!
Author :- you said pushing him a bit away from you....
Jungkook:- *chuckles* that's why I asked you to Lock the door.....
Y/n:- seriously...... And what if there are cameras here *looks around*
Jungkook:- I'm the CEO y/n , there is none..... Besides everyone knows your my wife
Author:- he said digging his face in your neck....before biting your ear.....
Jungkook:- you smell so good *whisper*......
Y/n:- this design is good I like it... Now let me go.....
Jungkook:- just a little more longer..... *closes eyes*
Author:- he said as his arm filled with tattoos slowly went down rubbing your thigh....
Y/n:- *gulp* j-jeon....
Author:- without saying anything and a small smirk on his face his hand slowly went in rubbing your inner thigh.... Before it could go further you grabbed his hand stopping him...
Y/n:-let me go jeon.....now.....
Jungkook :- *smile*.........yes mam........ *chuckles*

Author :- he let you go and you stood up before fixing your clothes you handed him the lunch.....
Y/n:- eat this and don't get home late I'll be waiting!
Jungkook:- yesss.....

(time skip next day......)

Y/n:- where are you taking me jungkook?.....
Jungkook:- it wouldn't be a surprise if I tell you....
Y/n:- I have a bad feeling about this surprise.....*frown*
Jungkook:- you say that all the time and end up liking it *laugh*
Y/n:- well........maby not this time.....
Jungkook:- I know you will love it *smile**kisses your forehead*.......... Now get ready OK?
Y/n:- OK then......

Pick one I hope you guys liked it

Jungkook :- y-you look beautiful y/n......
Y/n:- *shy smile* thank you....
Jungkook POV:- I softly held her hand then kissed it....while a small smile appeared on her pretty pink lips....I led her to the door....
Jungkook :- let's get going?
Y/n:- yep let's go!

(time skip.....)
Author:- you had no idea where he's taking you but you were excited........it was really a long drive.....