Part 8

Junghyun :- what made you think about it so suddenly? Is it jungkook let me go see him
Y/n:- no oppa! I think it's because of being homeschooled out of nowhere and being away from my parents and you know.... I just can't get used to this new system.... *lie*
Junghyun :- hmm I understand..... If you're really sure about it.......I'll book you a ticket back home for next month.....
Y/n:-..........but won't that be a problem with your father?
Junghyun :- it's ok I can manage it....
Y/n:- r-really? You sure?
Junghyun :- hmm.... *sad*
Y/n:- oppa I really d--
Junghyun :- no it's ok...... But I want you to promise me something.....
Y/n:- what is it?
Junghyun :- when you grow and finished all your studies and find a partner you should come and meet me one day.....
Y/n:- *smile* I promise! I will come and meet you one day.....
Junghyun :- *smile*
Y/n:- thank you oppa thank you so much
Junghyun :- your welcome.........do what makes you happy hmm *hug*
Author :- you broke in tears while he pulled you to a hug you sobbed on his shoulder and then calmed down after 1 hour of talking and chatting junghyun left.....

(time skip........a week later)
Y/n POV:- it was already past 12 midnight.....unlike other days tonight was heavy rain....i went to balcony when the rain slowed down which was so peaceful with the cold wind the sound of the rain and tiny drops of water touching my body...... I sat on a chair with my phone, music playing in my ears I closed my eyes and rested my head...... the song and sound of the rain went really well together I opened my eyes again while the stars above me shined brightly.....

Y/n:- *sight* it's a shame I won't be here for long.....*mumble**smile sadly*
Y/n POV:- I closed my eyes again and hummed to music.....

(time skip)
Jungkook POV:- I just got back home somehow after the rain went down I went upstairs to my room but frowned after spotting someone at the balcony.....

Jungkook :- a t-thief? *mumble*

Jungkook POV:- I went closer and found y/n shivering in her sleep......at least not a thief....

Jungkook :- aishhh why is she sleeping here! She'll freeze to death *mumble*

Jungkook POV:- should I get her to her room? But what is she thinks I'm kidnapping her and kill me?.....God I'm really scared of this woman.... Aishhhh...... Gathering some courage I slow picked her up and took her to
Her room by that time she already got comfortable in my arms, pfff who would even sleep there......i slowly laid her on the bed and covered her with blanket.....

Jungkook :- she only looks cute when she sleeps or she looks like a ghost.....*mumble*

Jungkook POV:- then I went back to my room and got a fresh bath before getting to bed

(time skip..... Next morning)
Y/nPOV:- I woke up and looked around..... Huh? Was I here?....... Did I sleep walk?.... Was my mom right?..... Wahh I can't believe this....i started sleep walking now!?

Author :- uhhhh OK......

Y/n POV:- I then went downstairs to make breakfast and saw jungkook's car leaving already..... *sight* somethings never change~......after eating breakfast I watched TV and then the door bell rang...... I went and opened the door with a big smile......

Eun woo :- Heyy y/n!
Y/n:- Heyy come in!
Author :- he cam in and sat on the couch while you did it the same opposite to him......he started taking out the books....
Eun woo:- we can compete this chapter by today and start this one tomorrow
Y/n:- okk
Y/n POV:- the only time I don't feel lonely is when Eun woo is here....

(time skip few days later)
Author :- you ate dinner and started watching TV but just after few minutes you fell asleep on the couch since you were really tired after cleaning