Part 13

Y/n:- don't worry it's not that bad we'll make it work!
Jungkook :-i know it's not that bad you're just being dramatic
Y/n:- I'm trying to calm myself down dummy! I've never treated such wounds before
Jungkook :- *chuckle* okk

Jungkook :- you were crying a few minutes ago
Y/nPOV:- sh*t
Y/n:- n-no I wasn't.....
Jungkook :- really? *tease*
Y/n:- I wasn't!
Jungkook :- ok..... *chuckle*
Y/n:- aishhh stop laughing!
Author :- you started hitting his arm which he could barely feel with your smol fist
Jungkook :- ahh okok don't hit me it hurts
Y/n:- *roll eyes*

Author :- after reading about few of the medicines you started with the wound on his face..... You were applying the ointment making sure it coved the entire wound...... You were so focused that you did not realize how close you were to his face..... His heart started beating fast......while he looked away not being able to handle it anymore.....

Y/n:- stay still jeon!

Author :- you said slowly lifting up his chin and turning towards you, you both fell into a eye contact you both looked at each other not knowing what to do you were also feeling uneasy you broke the eye contact by checking the first aid again while jungkook too looked away....

Y/n/jungkook POV :- what the f*ck is wrong with me!?
Jungkook POV:- damn her eyes are so pretty.....
Y/n POV:- why did I do that!? Aishhh

Y/n:- and what happened? Why did you get into a fight?
Jungkook :- it's nothing.....
Y/n:- tell me what happened jungkook!
Jungkook :- a saw few men touching a young girl inappropriately......
Y/n:- oh no.....
Jungkook :- I thing those mens are well known like gangsters or something there was not many people around but those people did not even try to help her..... I got angry and......
Y/n:- is she OK?
Jungkook :- I hope so, I immediately asked her to go from there she's probably 15 or something......
Y/n:- *gasp* 15? What was she doing at night?
Jungkook :- I don't know but I saw medicines with her maby it was some kind off emergency......
Y/n:- poor thing...... I hope she's OK.....
Jungkook :- hmm......
Y/n:-...... You saved her.....
Jungkook :- I just helped her....
Y/n:- it's almost the same thing.....
Jungkook :- hmm
Y/n:- I'm proud of you.....
Jungkook :- w-what?
Y/n:- I'm proud of you?
Jungkook :- o-ohh....
Y/n:- what's wrong?
Jungkook :- nothing nothing.... Just continue.....
Y/n:- ok?
Jungkook POV:- wahhh she's proud of me? *smile*
Y/n:- but be careful next time I won't be here for you to treat your wounds every time
Jungkook POV:- oh no you won't be going anywhere miss you'll spend your entire life with me
Y/n:- do you understand?
Jungkook :- yes mam

Author :- after treating the wounded on his cheak and forehead, you then moved to the wound on his lips

Y/nPOV:- this won't do good
Y/n:- s-stay still
Y/nPOV:- his lips are so soft and pink...... Aishhh....
Jungkook :- ah....
Y/n:- oh my god did it hurt? Is it that painful? I'm sorry *panic*
Jungkook :- it's OK....
Jungkook POV:- this is gonna be fun
Author:- you continued to treat his wounds making sure to not do anything stupid..... He slowly opened his mouth a lil so it will be easier for you to treat it but you just gulped and froze for a moment.....

Y/nPOV:- someone get me out of here, help me
Jungkook :- y/n?....... Y/n? Are you done?
Y/n:- huh? Uhhh y-yeh.... Is there anymore?
Jungkook :- yeh.....

Author:- he should you his veiny tattooed arm with another wound.....you already felt goosebumps at the though of him cho--- ok I'll just shut up.....

Y/n POV:- ohh godddd please..... His hands are so big.....
Author :- you slowly held his hands and stared treating it while jungkook just couldn't take his eyes of you.... He pressed his lips together and closed his eyes in frustration because of the unholy thought in his head.....