27

Aurelia's POV:

We went to see the house that Aaron had looked at and it was perfect. We bought the house together and signed all the contracts. We decided to just let someone else do the furniture because we just did not have time.
He's been helping me a lot with my studies. My dad has been calling me more often to check on me. Everything has been going much better than it was. I still haven't received a call from my mother and I've been happier than ever for it.
Today is test day. I've prepared well for it. I hope.
I sat down at my desk and started writing the paper. I'd prepared for all these questions the previous night with Aaron so I finished pretty quickly and turned around to look at him just to see him smiling back at me. He raised an eyebrow, asking me how it went and I smiled, giving him a thumbs up.
"Aurelia. Stop that at once. This is a test." The professor scolded.
I nodded and looked through the pages of my paper again, making sure I didn't miss anything.

"How was it, my love?" He asked as soon as we walked out of the class.
"Good. I hope." I smiled up at him.
"Yeah?"
I nodded happily, "How was yours?"
" Perfect." He said, looking at me and grinning.

He rested his arm on my shoulders and we walked back to his dorm. I've been staying there for a week. He refused to leave me alone for a long time so I just told him I was gonna be taking up all his personal space which he was of course, completely fine with. He may or may not have insisted on me moving in with him.

We invited Archer and Blair over and we played some games with them. For some reason, Blair had the idea of bringing up how cockroaches can stay alive if they're beheaded and that's what we all discussed for about fifteen minutes before they decided to go back and study since they had a test in two days.
Aaron and I decided to go out for dinner since we'd just been eating frozen pizza and cold takeout food the last week.

"Hello, I'm John and I'll be your waiter tonight." The waiter said when we sat down at our table.
He handed each of us a menu and looked at me strangely, touching my hand longer than necessary.
Aaron glared at him as he walked away and then looked at me,
"If he touches you again, he's gonna have my fist in his fucking face."
I held his hand and smiled at him,
"I'm all yours. Stop worrying about him."
He nodded, continuing to glare at the waiter.
We ordered our food and John came back to serve it.
"Let me know if you guys need anything else." He said, mostly to me. He smiled and then left.
"That little piece of shit." Aaron said, his teeth clenched.
I squeezed his hand and kissed his cheek, trying to calm him down.
After we were done eating, John came back again,
"Would you guys like any dessert?" He asked, smirking. Ugh, he disgusts me.

"No thanks, I already have dessert waiting for me. Just bring me the check." Aaron said, his voice low.

John's smile vanished and he walked away. Aaron glared at him for a moment before turning back to me and smiling, his adorable dimples on display.
"You're so stupid." I said, laughing.
"Yes, I am. But you love me."
"Hm, I don't really know about that."
"Don't you dare."
I laughed again, kissing him.
"I love you. So much."
"Thank God. I love you too." He said before pulling me in for another deep kiss.

We heard the waiter clear his throat and we pulled away.
"Here's your check." He said, placing it on the table.
" Thanks. " Aaron said, before paying and getting up. He held out his hand and I took it.
Just as I turned around and started walking towards the exit, the waiter touched me. He ran his finger over the curve of my ass,
"What the fuck? I made it perfectly clear I wasn't interested in you. How dare you fucking touch me?" I yelled.
Before he could say anything, Aaron punched him in the face.
"You piece of shit. Don't you fucking dare touch my girl."
He punched him again and again until the manager came out and stopped him. Aaron yelled at the manager too but I pulled him away and took him out.
"What the fuck was that, Aaron?"
"What do you mean? He fucking touched you, Aurelia. "
"One punch was fine. You didn't have to do it five times. "
" I don't care what was fine and what wasn't. What he did was not fine. He got exactly what he deserved. "
" Okay. " I said, before wrapping my arms around him.
" Are you okay? " He asked. His voice sounded muffled.
" Yes. "
" I'm sorry if I scared you. "
"You didn't. It's fine." I hugged him tighter before pulling away. He opened the car door for me and I got in. He sat inside too and we drove back to the university.
"I'm sorry, my love." He said once we entered his dorm.
"It's fine. You're not the one who has to be apologizing."
I took his hand in mine and noticed how red his knuckles had gotten. I kissed them gently and pulled him closer to me.
"I love you so much, baby." I said.
"I know, my love. I love you too." He said, smiling. He kissed me passionately and we fell asleep after talking for a while.

----