Confession Aftermath's (Riveria)

Magsimula sa umpisa

Bell: *Blush* Y-Yes...

Meteria looked at her son for a few seconds with a poker face before a wide smile appeared on her face.

Meteria: *Smile* That's my baby boy! Way to go!

Bell: *Blush* M-Mother focus! You know how auntie is when it comes to the Loki Familia, especially Riveria.

Meteria: Hmm... Your right, knowing Alfia, she's going to march into their home and burn in down.

Bell: How do we make sure it doesn't happen?!

Meteria: Over dinner?

Bell: Huh?

Meteria: How about inviting Riveria over for dinner. I can be there to help.

Bell: Will that work?

Meteria: Hmm... I'm not sure. Sister really hates the Loki Familia especially the princess, but at least in this way it's over dinner and your telling her yourself. That's better than her finding out on her own, because if that really happens there's no good coming from that.

Bell: Y-You promise to help me?

Meteria let out a soft smile as she ruffled Bell's hair before saying-

Meteria: *Smile* Of course... I fully support your relationship, and I'm happy you came to me about this.

Bell: Thank you mother....

Meteria: *Chuckle* Anytime... Just remember that mother is always ready to help you. Now you better go and invite Riveria for dinner.

Bell: Right.

Meteria: Even I can't wait to have a chat with her.

Just as planned, the next day Bell with the help of Cynthia and Violet prepared a delicious dinner for later that night. While they were preparing dinner Alfia couldn't help but notice the preparations they were doing.

Alfia: Violet, why are you preparing such a feast? Were not expecting anyone are we?

Violet: Madam we-

Bell: Auntie!

Before Violet could answer, Bell arrived causing Alfia's focus to shift to him.

Alfia: Bell? What is this? Do you have visitors later?

Bell: *Nervous chuckle* Yeah something like that......

Alfia: Oh? Who are they?

Bell: Y-You'll meet them later, for now just enjoy your day!

Alfia: *His hiding something...*

As the sun began to set the preparation for dinner was completed, all the food was placed in the dining room and the aroma seeped through the entirety of the manor.

Meteria and Alfia took their seats in the dining room beside each other. While Meteria was smiling with glee, Alfia was looking at her sister and the food with confusion.

Alfia: Meteria, do you know who's visiting? 

Meteria: *Giggle* Maybe? Maybe not?

Alfia: Meteria!

Meteria: *Chuckle* Patience sister, they'll be here soon.

Alfia: Whoever they are, they seem to be important for you to prepare all these food.

Meteria: Well...... Something like that.

Suddenly the door to the dining room opened revealing Bell, but what surprised Alfia was the person who followed him.