Chapter 9

"It's so nice to be reunited again Antonio! Especially with Arthur, such a coincidence you two met!"

"Sí, estoy muy contento!"

"Ah, yes. What should we do?" I asked

"Well, Alistair and I have also been wondering what color we should paint our walls. We were thinking light blue or more white, since they're just gray at the moment."

"I'd say white!" Said Antonio

"Arthur what about you?" Asked Francis

"Arthur?"

"Oh yes sorry! I was zoning out.. uh... I actually have can't decide. Both seem great!"

"Hmm okay. Well, I'll show you pictures of our walls Antonio and you can see what you would really like. You too Arthur!"

"I'm sure I'll still go with white!" Said Antonio

We both sat next to him and he showed us his phone.

"I'm so lucky to have a husband like Alistair." He said as he was in awe.

Antonio and I side eyed each other. I don't think Alistair deserves a man as good as Francis though. Francis could do much better.

~~~~ Meanwhile at Alistair's house ~~~~
(Warning: Slight smut?)

"Lucille, you just get cuter in each bikini you try on!" Said Alistair as he stroked her waist

Lucille blushed, then hugged him.

"Well, I'll get out of this swim suit and we can start!"

"Alright, be quick! It's midnight, and Francis might be back at around 6 in the morning! I want to spend as much time with you as I can!"

Lucille undressed herself and made her way to Alistair. She soon undressed Alistair as well, we'll he was now just in his boxers.

Alistair gave Lucille a hickey on the neck. "Ahh! Alistair! I love how you mark me as yours! Please me now!"

"Hold on Lucille, let's get more prepared." He said as he kissed her lips.

She wrapped her legs around his waist, "Anything, Daddy!"

~~~~Back at Arthur's house~~~~

I wonder what's keeping Alistair and Lucille busy at the moment. 'Wonder'.

All three of us drank a bit but were now on the couch watching a movie. Antonio on the rocking sofa, while me sitting next to Francis on the couch. I was getting really tired.

What I didn't realize was that I rested my head on Francis' shoulder and drifted off to sleep.

"How cute!!" Antonio said

"Ah... Arthur. Il est très fatigué. Let him rest here and we can finish the movie together!" Said Francis