Some woke me up by patting my head. It was Ashton. "Let's get up back to your bed"
I smiled and he helped me to my room.

I slept peacefully.

I woke up.
Let's check the time. It's 6.38 am. Wow. I never wake up this early. But now here I am.
What should I do. Let me just scroll through my phone, best way to kill time.
It's 7.14 am, and i decided to go downstairs.

As I reached downstairs I was greeted by Luke. "Good morning Anna"

"Good morning Luke"

"How are u feeling? Wanna grab some breakfast, I'm making bacon and eggs"

"I'm better, eggs would be good"

"Have a seat"

"Are u not going to work today Luke"

"No, I decided to stay back today just to make sure you were doing ok"

"I'm fully fine, please don't wait at home to look after me, u must be missing on so much work"

"Dw, I got it all covered"

"Here are your eggs and your orange juice"

"Thanks, you should also have breakfast"

"Yes, I'll join in once I complete making this bacon"

"Good morning guys" a small voice came from my back. It was Calum.

"Good morning" we both replied in one voice

"Calum can u wale up Lily, she is getting late for school" Luke said to Calum.

"I was in her room rn, she said she isn't feeling well, but listen to me, ig she is faking sicking" Calum said

"What the heck" Luke exclaimed

"Ya she has a maths test today, ig she is not prepared that why she is making this excuse" Calum said.

"I'm done with this girl" Luke said, he is getting angry. Damn it I'm kind of intimated by him.

"Calum what did she exactly told u"

"She said she was feeling nauseous and had a stomach ache, no fever as far as I checked" Calum replied.

"Call her downstairs rn" he make a very clear statement.

And now I'm here, not wanting to eat or drink. I'm definitely not up for a drama but I'll have to witness one.

Calum came with Lily downstairs. I see her settle down on the dining chair.

And here we have Mr. Luke Hemmings, who had a dead looking emotional less face and was now glaring at Lily and Calum from time to time. The whole time Lily never lifted her head.

The whole room was silent.

Luke spoke "what happened Lily" it felt like he was interrogating her. Saying this he sat next to Lily chair. With a cold dead serious face.

"I feel sick dad" she replied in a low voice.

He put his dorsum of hand on her forehead and then went to her wrist to take her pulse.

"Anything else is happening to u?" He asked Lily

Huh! Wthell is happening. But let me continue to watch.

"I'm nauseous and my stomach hurts" she replied.

"Hmmm" he said with a raised eyebrow.

"Where it hurts" he asked her.

She pointed out where it hurts. He gently put his hand on her stomach and asked "does it hurts when I put pressure" he is still dead serious and cold while asking her this.

She nodded a yes.

He looked towards Calum "get me an injection which is in my bag"

Lily just snaped. She looked towards him. "Pls dad no injection, just give me a tablet"

Oh I see what is his plan. Lily hates injection.

"U have two options Lily - take this injection or I'm taking u to the hospital cuz ur sick, am I right"Luke said putting on a full drama.

Lily - It's not that bad, I will just take rest at home

Luke- No baby it's bad, she u were in pain when I put pressure on you stomach, it's a very bad sigh, Calum why are u standing here, go and get the injection.

Lily - no pls I don't want that, nooo plss, Calum uncle tell him

Calum - it's his call Lily I'll get that.

Calum came back with the injection and started filling the bottle. Wait a second it's the same medicine that they give me. It's a fucking iron shot. They are still messing with her. Calum filled the syringe and capped it.

Calum - here take this Luke

He gave that syringe to Luke.

Lily - dad pls don't I'm all ok, she yelled out.

Luke - what did you say Lily

Lily - I'm sorry, I'm faking it

Luke - u better be sorry, now go back to your room get ready for school, Calum will drop u on his way to hospital

Lily- Ok, are u mad at me, u won't take me to school today

Luke - I'm staying home to look after Anna. Now go and get ready.

Saying this he went back to eating.
While leaving the room, Lily did gave me a death stare. God, she is mad at me ig. Maybe she hates me now as well.

Luke - sometkmes It's hard for us to handle a teen, they are full of attitude and confused hormones.

Anna - yes ik it can be hard. But it is hard being a teenager as well. I can tell. *Sigh*

Luke - and yes, thanks for making Lily eat that day, she told me you helped her and made her eat.

Listening to this, I almost choked on my food. Did she tell him about my past. About my ED. My heart started racing and I started shivering. But I kept myself composed.

Anna - what did she tell you exactly

Luke - she said that you made her realise how important it is for her to look after herself, thank you for doing that, it means a lot.

I just smiled.

The nervousness literally kicked in after him revealing that she said nothing. Why this body works this way. My hands were shaking. What is happening. This never happened to me. I just stared at my hand and when I came back to my senses that Luke is watching me I grabbed my one hand with other and tried to hide it.

I looked up to see Luke looking at me with a worried expression.

"Here, have some water"

I just nodded and started drinking water.

He came to my side. He wrapped his hand around my shoulders and he started moving his hand up and down my arm to calm me down.

Slowly he said "I know Lily shouldn't have told me about you, but she couldn't keep that information from me, I promise I won't judge you"

What the heck, I while ago I thought he knew, than I thought he didn't, but now he is telling me he do know about my ED.

I can't help but just cry. I started crying in his arms
.
.
.

"