Caught

As I lead him back upstairs, I catch Val and Mani staring

As I lead him back upstairs, I catch Val and Mani staring. I stop walking which causes Milan bump into me. I say a small sorry then face towards the two idiots. "What the fuck are you two staring at?" They start giggling like two middle schoolers talking about their crushes. I put my hand on my hip and raise a brow, waiting. Finally, Mani speaks, "going upstairs to finish what you two started down there, hm?" I hear Milan audibly gulp, and I feel him shift uncomfortably behind me. I grab his hand and give him a small reassuring smile before turning back to dumb and dumber.

I send a harsh glare their way that makes them stop giggling almost immediately. "Mind your own business" I send one last glare their way before grabbing Milan's hand and leading him up the rest of the stairs. Once we reach my room, Milan looks around in awe. The room is painted black with white trim. I have a white queen sized bed sitting in the middle of the room with black comforters. A grayish-white couch on the left side  and large floor to ceiling windows on the right that are currently covered by the blackout curtains I have. Black and gray marbled floors and two doors on the left that leads to the wall in closet and the bathroom. My bed is a floating one with led's around it. And there's a tv mounted on the wall right beside the entrance.

As he continues to look around, I start to strip out of my clothes. I start with my blouse and hear a gasp behind me, I turn around and see Milan looking away, blushing profusely. I smirk and walk up to him. I grab his face and turn it towards me and then get on my tippy toes and whisper in his ear, "you can look baby, I don't mind" his eyes go wide and I take a step back and start taking my skirt off. I unzip the side and slide them down. Then I start taking my heels off. A little backwards but I don't really care. I undo the straps and grab onto his shoulder to keep my balance. I take the first one off and once I get to the second one he grabs onto my hips. Slowly I look up at him and his hands falter. "You can look darling, but you can't touch." Immediately he grows red and removes his hands from my hips.

I smile, "good pet". I continue to take off the other heel, not bothering to check his reaction, knowing what those words did to him. Little slut likes to be degraded. Once I finally get the heel off I let got of his shoulder and I hear him sigh a breath of relief. I turn around and go to my closet. I change into a white button up and some straight leg pants, putting on a pair of my YSL heels. I spray some perfume and exit the closet and Milan is standing exactly where I left him. . I take his hand and look up at him. "Come on, we're leaving." "Where are we going?" He asks with a cute turn of his head. "The office" with that, I lead him out the door and downstairs.

•••

Once we make it to the office, I lead him through the silent halls that were bustling before I entered. My employees know better than to be noisy when I enter. I hate noise. I start walking towards the elevator, his hand still in mine. We're getting looks but I honestly couldn't care less.  I lead him into the elevator once it opens and swipe my card for the 50th floor where my office is. It used to be on the 30th but I hated all the noise so I decided I wanted a floor to myself. There's just me, the receptionist, and my PA.

Once we get to my floor and the doors open, I step out first and he follows close behind me. He says a small hello to my receptionist, Clara, and her face lights up. She gives him an enthusiastic wave and continues with her work. I don't trust her. She's the fuck anything that walks type and Milan is a pretty boy. I don't care if she's the head receptionist or one of my best workers. If she lays a fucking finger on Milan and I find. I will kill her.

I lead him into the office and close the door behind us. I glance at Milan and let go of his hand, "sit." He does so without hesitation and a smile. I slowly unbutton my shirt and let it drop. His eyes immediately dart up to mine, so respectful, but that's not what I need from him . I slowly walk towards him and take his hand, I place it on one of my small breasts and squeeze. "Touch me Milan. I won't bite...yet"

He audibly gulps and I smirk, moving my hands from one top of his. After I do that he squeezes one on his own. Slowly, his hand trails down my body and the other one joins it. Once he reaches the hem of my pants. He looks at me, "is this okay?" he asks in a whisper. I shake my head yea without hesitation, "of course, now make mommy proud, yeah?" His eyes go wide and his face grows red, he stutters over his words before finally agreeing, "yeah." I laugh and watch as he slowly pulls my pants down.

I help him get me out of them completely as I hold onto his shoulder for support. Next he takes off my heels, again, i know it's backwards. I'm left in my red lace set, Milan slowly checks me out as I look down at him impatiently. "Hurry up Milan, you're starting to disappoint."  His eyes go wide and he looks up at me mumbling a small "sorry".
I assure him that it's okay and then he starts.

He slowly trails his hand down my body until he stops at my panties. Slowly, he slides them off and he looks at my pussy like it's the most amazing thing he's ever seen.  He pulls me closer as he inches closer to my center. He spreads my legs and gives one languid lick and that's when I know, Milan is never going anywhere.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••