Chapter 18: An Apology

After settling in the hotel, I Made a a commotion into the men's bath that made me super duper embarrass and think that I should apologize. When I got to eat with my family in the dinning table of the hotel I met Aqua, Ruby, Ai, Miyako and the director Ichigo Saitou, one of the witness of the commotion awhike ago.

I tried to hide my face but think that I could regret it if I continue to be like this so I made up my mind to face them. I started to talk while facing everyone.

"u, umm! I, I'm really sorry to what happen a while agi brother, uncle and to all the people involve of the commotion a made!", while bowing and closing my eyes tightly.

They looked at me and smile.

" it was really Okey, kana but thanks for apologizing to us instead. ", brother Kamiki said and look at the direction where is Ai-San is. AI notice and look at him back and they also pretended that they don't know each other at all but I know that they have a relationship just 5 years ago and maybe did not have any communication anymore. I look at them and think that may be I could help this two reunite at least in a right time...

The people around us was confuse of what happen but continue to eat their food, some even recognize me and take some secret pictures of me and the others too like Ai. But the staff notice and force the guest to delete their pictures they did to us to protect our privacy and they apologize to us, regretting what they did and no one take a Pic anymore on us since then.

" Arima you really have no shame in barging into the men's bath, I still did not forgave you yet unlike everyone said." Aqua said in an aloof tone.

"Ehh-? But Ive already apoloqize to everyone, including you, too!", I said in a dejected expression.

I pause for a moment and said

" Then what are the things I should do to you to accept my sincere apology?" with sincere eyes.

Aqua feeling guilty, gave up and just forgave kana because he also see that her sister is looking worried towards him and also for a reason to not cause any more trouble anymore so he just gave in

" Just forget it, I forgave you

" Just forget it, I forgave you.", he said with a sigh.

" Don't worry Aqua! I did not see anything in the men's bath house that shouldn't be seen! But....", while realizing something, kana starts to sweat a bit and avert her eyes to his.

" But?", Aqua questioning Kana's words.

" Maybe I saw a bit?", in a low voice.

The waiter that holds our food came in and interrupt the suffocating atmosphere between us and Aqua.

Mother and Ai clap their hands and broke the mood and said:

" let's eat already everyone!!", mother said in a sweet tone and looks at Aqua. "I'm really sorry Aqua to what my daughter did she did not mean to barge into the men's bath house but she was really worried when she barge in because she heard a rattle of a fallen bucket of water and thought someone was in accident you know?

Aqua widen his eyes and looks at Kana who was feeling troubled. He realize that he was missing something and start to say.

" I'm sorry kana I should have known...", feeling trouble to what his ganno say.

" I, it's Okey I would probably ganno do it although it may be just a misunderstanding so please understand!" she said in a relief tone

"Then, let's eat now everyone!", my uncle said.

" since everyone is here it should be Okey to just eat together instead with just the four of us family members, do you guys agree Saito-san?", my mother said.

" hmm... You do have point then sorry for the intrusion! ", Saito-san said.

" this could be fun since I have a woman my age, right miss Arima-San? " Miyako said.

" then let's have a drink Saito buddy! ", my uncle talking friendly to him.

" Yeah! That would be great since everyone does not drink at all! Hm, how about the man beside you? " Saito-san said.

" Oh! You mean Hikaru? No, he's still a minor, don't force him to do anything! " my uncle said.

" oh, I thought for a moment that he's an adult, turns out he's just a kid. "

Everyone eats together with us family and became so crowded and it became more fun because Aqua forgave me and little by little open up to me. But brother's been quiet for a while now that I'm worried...

To be continue~